Early Bird season tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Bird season tickets?

I wonder if that now we are in a very serious danger to put it mildly of going down the club will for once announce a special early deal to renew our season tickets? We sometimes seem to be the last club to announce prices and there are many out there who are encouraging their fans to renew even now with big incentives for doing so

I hope they come down is price if we go down, I bet ours are more expensive then most teams, manure liverpool ect ect
    You Rsssssss

Comment

To be fair harryboy, when we last went down they never went up in price plus you get an additional 8 games
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Because it is local to me and a lot of my mates and family support them I know that Palace have already done this for next season and have done it for a number of years. It certainly encourages loyalty as you never know what division you are going to be in.

Comment

I think QPR have pushed loyalty to the limit , after the January window I have no appetite to renew my ticket ,I find the feeble way the club is being allowed to just drift out of the premier is now making going to games a chore

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I think QPR have pushed loyalty to the limit , after the January window I have no appetite to renew my ticket ,I find the feeble way the club is being allowed to just drift out of the premier is now making going to games a chore
            Never a chore watching the R's

Still get that buzz leaving home to go to a match. Same when I get there regardless of our plight.

Whatever the season...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Still get that buzz leaving home to go to a match. Same when I get there regardless of our plight.

Whatever the season...
              Fair play to you Jim but me I feel no sense of expectation going to games now

Comment

Whatever the season...
                this ^^

would really like the club to do something like this though, I'm still gonna be there next season so might aswell get the chance to pick it up a bit cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                  this ^^

would really like the club to do something like this though, I'm still gonna be there next season so might aswell get the chance to pick it up a bit cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Fair play to you Jim but me I feel no sense of expectation going to games now
                    Oh don't get me wrong Dog expect nothing going to Rangers but still get excited for match day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      To be fair harryboy, when we last went down they never went up in price plus you get an additional 8 games
                      Good point, let's hope they do the same
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Whatever the season...
                        With you on that. Despite the whinging and fed upness (if that's a word ) after most games, still wake up the next Saturday looking forward to it.

I'll be renewing regardless, but I do hope the board recognise the cr@p we have endured and sort us out with some decent prices. Not holding my breath mind.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          With you on that. Despite the whinging and fed upness (if that's a word ) after most games, still wake up the next Saturday looking forward to it.

I'll be renewing regardless, but I do hope the board recognise the cr@p we have endured and sort us out with some decent prices. Not holding my breath mind.
                          Thats my hope too Chunk but after writing off £60m and however many more millions we've lost, they probably need every penny they can extract from us now we won't be getting PL money, should we drop.

Comment

Won't be renewing my ST, will pick my games from now on.

Rangers til I die and all that but money has ruined our beautiful game and it makes my teeth itch looking at bang average players earning massive dough and us supporters forking out silly money to watch games in order to pay these obscene wages.

Obviously watching us lose most weeks ain't helped

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I too will be renewing - its my relegion. Last time in the championship was I believe around £599 in gold. Never understood why no earlybird over recent seasons, can remember we had them a few seasons back! Burnley have had earlybird for next season on sale for last couple of months from £250 I believe. Oh what I would give for my club to be that well run!

Comment

Working...
                              X