No announcement yet.

Leroy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad we will not see him next season. I hope the club now have a good plan in case we go down to replace him with a good Attacking midfielder.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Funny post this one ,I read plenty of post that he was just a Championship player before he got injured , must be a case of you don't know what you've got till it's gone

Comment

I love charlie and i know hes been brilliant, but big bad leroy fer is my favorite player, and i think will play at the highest level club wise (he already does country wise) out of any of our players in recent times.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 25-03-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Funny post this one ,I read plenty of post that he was just a Championship player before he got injured , must be a case of you don't know what you've got till it's gone
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Was thinking the same. Seems you are only as good as your last game.

Comment

Mr Harold Fullofcrap kept playing him out of position!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                Mr Harold Fullofcrap kept playing him out of position!!!
                And yet he still delivered. One game in his best position and look at what happens. Goal, MOTM performance, first away win and injury. Shows our luck this season eh?
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

While there is a lot of disappointment at Fer's injury and Barton's sending off we shouldn't forget the impact of Dunne not being in the team either, he was having a decent run of forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    While there is a lot of disappointment at Fer's injury and Barton's sending off we shouldn't forget the impact of Dunne not being in the team either, he was having a decent run of forum.
                    Very very true, I still think that we wouldn't have lost to hull if he was defending and not Rio. Better organising than him and would make sure everyone is doing their job

Comment

[QUOTE=Garyd73;1401476]While there is a lot of disappointment at Fer's injury and Barton's sending off we shouldn't forget the impact of Dunne not being in the team either, he was having a decent run of forum.[/QUOTE
                      ]
                      Charlie's the only one I can think of that's had a descent run of forum on this site

Comment

Leroy has been my favourite player since the sunderland game when he pinged that shot off the bar

Comment

Anyone who said Fer was a Championship player is clueless, he's never played lower league football and was the WC this summer...

We were down as soon as he got injured, but I've got to say if HR played him as a CM we'd be MUCH better off.

Comment

Good player Fer but the lack of points isn't just down to his absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Good player Fer but the lack of points isn't just down to his absence.
                              I agree, but it was a kick in the ######

Comment

Why all this swearing all of a sudden? Jezz
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X