No announcement yet.

Leroy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was on the verge of joining Soton, I read somewhere. Suppose that´s a likely destination for him if we fail to do a Newcastle(keep our best players despite going down)
    Last edited by Shania; 25-03-2015, 07:10 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      From original suggestions, he is due back around the 10th of april, although it could be earlier.
      he'll be the second greatest leroy to score a winner against chelsea after big leroy griffiths!!!
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
        he'll be the second greatest leroy to score a winner against chelsea after big leroy griffiths!!!
        Remember his goal away at Blackpool on a tuesday night, lobbed the keeper on a half volley i think?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Best midfielder we have by a country mile.

Play him to his strengths which is the no10.

To think I was arguing with a few because he was so called not 'tracking back', we really do have some clueless football fans supporting this club.
          Sorry but when you play left midfield, as Pele sorry Leroy was, you track back. We are QPR not Barcelona.

He must of had absolute blinders in the games I didn't go to because in most of the games I saw him he was ok, nothing special

Comment

Enjoy the memories of that Sunderland game as you won't see Fer in a QPR shirt again.

Comment

Another clutching at straws thread. If only Adel had been fit etc etc. In the end, this team is just not talented enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Sorry but when you play left midfield, as Pele sorry Leroy was, you track back. We are QPR not Barcelona.

He must of had absolute blinders in the games I didn't go to because in most of the games I saw him he was ok, nothing special

Good post Dave. Geezer clearly has some talent in him but up until the last few games before he got injured he was coasting bags of potential which I hope he stays and fulfils with us

Question for We are if Fer should be playing no10 (which I agree with you 100%) does this mean you have finally accepted Adel really is not the player some have wanted him to be as you have pushed him in the past for that position

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                  Enjoy the memories of that Sunderland game as you won't see Fer in a QPR shirt again.
                  The likes of Adel, Fer, Caulker,and Sandro I say, make the fucjers stay!! They got us in this sh!t.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    The likes of Adel, Fer, Caulker,and Sandro I say, make the fucjers stay!! They got us in this sh!t.
                    Agree but but in Adels defence he appears to have been messed about early season and lost his motivation. Not saying he totally not to blame for that as I am one of the people here that hit him hardest but will give him a marginal bye on this occasion

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Make them stay? They won't want to leave because no one will pay them what we are paying them. Not Fers biggest fan but he might be the acception as I can see the likes of Sunderland, Hull (if they stay up) and West Ham coming for him

Comment

Fer is possibly the best player we have. I really felt the Sunderland game was going to be our turn around moment, but it ended up being a costly 3 points. I also think Philips and Henry have been good for us too.

I feel like we're a team with no solid strategy and certainly no plan b. Even when we've won this season, Sunderland excluded, I've still felt we've not played great football bar a few lucrative spells. We've had to really grind out the few results we've got.

Looking at the club compared to others I fail to see what our plan is. It does concern me because I don't want to see us go down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          Fer is possibly the best player we have. I really felt the Sunderland game was going to be our turn around moment, but it ended up being a costly 3 points. I also think Philips and Henry have been good for us too.

I feel like we're a team with no solid strategy and certainly no plan b. Even when we've won this season, Sunderland excluded, I've still felt we've not played great football bar a few lucrative spells. We've had to really grind out the few results we've got.

Looking at the club compared to others I fail to see what our plan is. It does concern me because I don't want to see us go down the toilet.
                          TBF, very few other clubs in that bottom half have a 'plan' and if they do, they are Sh1t at it.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            TBF, very few other clubs in that bottom half have a 'plan' and if they do, they are Sh1t at it.
                            Which is why the Prem is on the decline imo.

From pundits, commentators & journalists down to fans, people wanna champion 'guts' or 'passion' rather than tactics or thought about how the team is going to play. It's a big contributing factor to our big teams' failing in Europe - I haven't seen one of our CL sides genuinely outplay and beat a top European side since Liverpool spanked Madrid under Rafa. If they do win it's always by the skin of their teeth. This also carries over to the national side, where players don't know how to play patiently and dictate a game, and the ones who do (Carrick, Scholes, Huddlestone) are pushed aside for others who run around more (Gerrard, Parker, Townsend etc.).

Comment

I don't think its the last we will see of him even if we do go down!!
                              Fer will just be coming back from his Injury and may make a couple of the last games this season.
                              Don't forget we paid £8million for him, and I can't see him being let go on the cheap, then you will have the fact that clubs will want to see how he performs when he comes back.
                              He probably will go, but fans saying it's the last we have seen of him are wrong.
                              Fer has 2 years left still, so we don't have to even sell and I can't see anyone getting him on the cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                                I don't think its the last we will see of him even if we do go down!!
                                Fer will just be coming back from his Injury and may make a couple of the last games this season.
                                Don't forget we paid £8million for him, and I can't see him being let go on the cheap, then you will have the fact that clubs will want to see how he performs when he comes back.
                                He probably will go, but fans saying it's the last we have seen of him are wrong.
                                Fer has 2 years left still, so we don't have to even sell and I can't see anyone getting him on the cheap.
                                He signed a 4 year deal at Norwich and cost about £4.5m (?) and left. Can see him wanting out and us getting less than we paid for him because our owners "didn't want to hold back his desire to play in the PL".

Comment

Working...
                                X