Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lets go round again!"

Comment

• Sorry Kev i missed the earlier discussion. It seems as though there has been a middle ground found on this. I shall refrain from stirring anymore up

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Your comment was that "......Just like some did cartwheels on the back of the crash, wringing their hands at the impending collapse of Airasia." and that "I was referring to Airasia and not the Malaysian aircraft." Well the crash was Malaysian Airlines, so you are refering to it. You are essentially stating that people saw a plane crash as an opportunity to celebrate the potential demise of AirAsia, and round on Fernandes. Yeah. I think I will dig you out for such a comment if unsubstantiated. Sorry, but I'm going to need some proof. Anybody truly using the disaster as a way to start debating the demise of Airasia should've been banned from the site. To the best of my knowledge, Kirill and A Cricketer are still on here.

"Secondly, and more importantly, I did not assert that cartwheels were turned as a result of the crash." Erm, you did assert that. It's right there on the first line. What exactly is the difference between "as a result of the crash" or "on the back of the crash"? That is quite clearly the same thing.
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Tony-Fernandes

From page 2, 2912/14

In addition, there was another thread where the views posted regarding Fernandes' failure to focus on QPR as well as the grieving families were, to use your words, repulsive. That thread has, unsurprisingly, been deleted from public view but I'm sure we all recall its nature and it did lead to a change in site policy wording because so many of us wanted to be distanced from the comments made. (The views and opinions expressed on the forum are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the Privacy Policy or position of 'WeAreTheRangersBoys.com')

Just as an aside, you say the crash was Malaysian Airlines, so you are refering to it - no denying Malaysian Airlines suffered 2 crashes last year but I wasn't referring to either of them as they have nothing to do with our Chairman, the owner of the Airasia Flight QZ8501 which did of course crash 29 December.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Tony-Fernandes

From page 2, 2912/14

In addition, there was another thread where the views posted regarding Fernandes' failure to focus on QPR as well as the grieving families were, to use your words, repulsive. That thread has, unsurprisingly, been deleted from public view but I'm sure we all recall its nature and it did lead to a change in site policy wording because so many of us wanted to be distanced from the comments made. (The views and opinions expressed on the forum are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the Privacy Policy or position of 'WeAreTheRangersBoys.com')

Just as an aside, you say the crash was Malaysian Airlines, so you are refering to it - no denying Malaysian Airlines suffered 2 crashes last year but I wasn't referring to either of them as they have nothing to do with our Chairman, the owner of the Airasia Flight QZ8501 which did of course crash 29 December.
          OK, read through that lot and I would have to say that Kirill's and A Cricketer's comments were ill advised and in poor taste. Fair enough, I'll wear that one mate. Apologies.

Comment

• There's some serious moaning going on. Some fans wanted a football man at director level rather than Beard. We've got one. Some wanted Harry gone, he's gone. Some wanted a coach who would bring youth through, we've got one. Some whinged about the debt, £60m has been written off.

When are the moaners going to belt up?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              There's some serious moaning going on. Some fans wanted a football man at director level rather than Beard. We've got one. Some wanted Harry gone, he's gone. Some wanted a coach who would bring youth through, we've got one. Some whinged about the debt, £60m has been written off.

When are the moaners going to belt up?
              i would call these people concerned ,lets face it everything is not rosey at the moment
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                i would call these people concerned ,lets face it everything is not rosey at the moment
                And it never will be... nothings perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  And it never will be... nothings perfect.
                  in the eyes of some on here everything is perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    in the eyes of some on here everything is perfect
                    I don't think anyone would say that's the case, I'd be surprised if there was. My gripe is with what's going on on the pitch and the highly paid idiots that keep losing games.

Comment

I don't think anyone would say that's the case, I'd be surprised if there was. My gripe is with what's going on on the pitch and the highly paid idiots that keep losing games.
                      and people will argue ,who put those players players on the pitch and gave them highly paid contracts

Comment

• TF talks out of his hole.

Comment

• Latest tweet from TF, he now wants people to follow him on something called Meerkat. What's next in store, raising a Tamagochi? Doing the Hamster Dance? Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burns.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Latest tweet from TF, he now wants people to follow him on something called Meerkat. What's next in store, raising a Tamagochi? Doing the Hamster Dance? Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burns.
                            I saw that as well, shouldnt be wasting time on stuff like that considering our situation!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Latest tweet from TF, he now wants people to follow him on something called Meerkat. What's next in store, raising a Tamagochi? Doing the Hamster Dance? Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burns.
                              Can't see that on his twitter feed, unless it's one of those promotion things twitter puts in. Anyway, you may be getting your way very soon:

@radiobrogy as I've said will go as soon as fans want me to. End of the season. Got to fight and focus till then.

I'm sure this'll please some of you. All you have to do is scream abuse at him for the remaining home games and he's gone. But be careful what you wish for. We might get a Vincent Tan or Mike Ashley type.

Comment

I'm sure this'll please some of you. All you have to do is scream abuse at him for the remaining home games and he's gone. But be careful what you wish for. We might get a Vincent Tan or Mike Ashley type.
                                Or a Markus Liebherr / Nicola Cortese...

Comment

Working...
                                X