No announcement yet.

Faurlin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faurlin never ripped up any trees whilst playing , i don't get the love in for the fella . if he was fit and capable then maybe he deserves a contract but he's a crock .

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      faurlin never ripped up any trees whilst playing , i don't get the love in for the fella . if he was fit and capable then maybe he deserves a contract but he's a crock .
      The thing is, I think you are choosing to remember it a certain way. If you remember, he was huge in the promotion season, and when we did come up, he was rated by many as one of the best midfielders of that season. A surprise package but most who had seen him here before would have been able to tell you that he would succeed in the top flight. Was touted for a move to arsenal before his injury too.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• i wouldn't describe him as being huge in the propmo season , adel and paddy kenny were huge that season for me , football is a fast moving business with little or no sentiment and faurlin may or may not play to a decent standard again ... i dont get all the over the top comments on here about him loving rangers so he should get a new contract gallen and bircham rangers fans were soon moved on when they could no longer cut it

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          There is one of Adel already. He is sitting on the subs bench...

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Every thread i go in Nasser is having a row with someone!

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              i wouldn't describe him as being huge in the propmo season , adel and paddy kenny were huge that season for me , football is a fast moving business with little or no sentiment and faurlin may or may not play to a decent standard again ... i dont get all the over the top comments on here about him loving rangers so he should get a new contract gallen and bircham rangers fans were soon moved on when they could no longer cut it
              He was 1 of our best players, Id say he was a huge part of our promotion season. But just like Adel he'll never be that good again, sad but true!!.... like you say 72, footballs a fast moving business. And the harsh truth is if he cant offer the squad anything then he's got to go!!!...... But like Ive said before would be great to get him involved behind the scenes, maybe with the youth team?
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Bump
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                X