Massive positive to take from last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    He shouldn't of changed the centre of the park IMO. No matter how much of a risk it was to Sandro.. If you have no one of similar or better qualities to put in there as a sub then don't change it. Not sure where Doughty was as others have said.
    He didn't have a choice Sandro was blowing out is #### after 30 mins

Blame Redknapp for lack of squad depth
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      He didn't have a choice Sandro was blowing out is #### after 30 mins

Blame Redknapp for lack of squad depth
      Sandro looked like he was coping fine to me and he was playing well.. He actually looked gutted to come off.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        The Game Changed in Arsenals Favour when Krancjar came on. I do like him as a player but he is way to much of a luxury in centre mid..henry who had already been booked had no help what so ever. you can't play Krancjar in a 4 -4 2 system. He needs to play at the front of a diamond.
        Yes it did, however not really because Krancjar came on but that Sandro went off. that meant less closing down on Arsenal giving them time to prise QPR's fragile midfield and defence open.

Krancjar is best played as the attacking creative option in a 3 man midfield. He doesn't have the pace, stamina or ball winning skills to play in a 2 man midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          The Game Changed in Arsenals Favour when Krancjar came on. I do like him as a player but he is way to much of a luxury in centre mid..henry who had already been booked had no help what so ever. you can't play Krancjar in a 4 -4 2 system. He needs to play at the front of a diamond.
          This. And we have too many who are best played at this position - Taraabt, Fer, Kranjcar, Zarate (I will assume because he's never picked), Vargas.

The inbalance in our squad is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            For me the major positive was the first 20-25 mins. We were pretty much all over them. If only we can work out how to make that happen for 90 mins we will be in good shape.
            Listen to Kevin Gallen on the latest qpr podcast for your answer. Well worth a listen.

Comment

Working...
            X