Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly rose tinted spectacles but almost feels better losing under Ramsey than

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly rose tinted spectacles but almost feels better losing under Ramsey than

winning under 'Arry.

He looks up for it, players look up for it. Great having some positivity after 2+ years of negativity and BS.

Whether we stay up or go down can't help but feel optimistic about the club. Triffic!

Feels better losing under Ramsay than winning under Harry? you on drugs?

Comment

We were winning under Harry??
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Troll of the season that

Comment

Can't have it that losing is at all better than winning....BUT I sort of get where the fox is coming from.
          I too am much more positive about the club now that the short term half witted droopy chancre has now go on.
          Ramsey will make mistakes and it's likely we will go down but with Les and CR we seem to have some direction, a vision and a plan. If we go down the blame lies squarely with Harold and Tony standing by his man.
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Better to lose under Ramsey than win under Harry.

The single most stupid thing I have ever read.

I've never walked away p*ssed off after a win....

Comment

What a load of cr@p. I can only assume you meant losing under Ramsey feels better than LOSING under Harry, perhaps because at least under Ramsey we are showing some fight and giving it a go?
              If you did mean losing under Ramsey feels better than winning under Harry, you need your head tested mate.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'm entitled to my view so some of you can reign your necks in.

The difference between me and some fans seemingly is that whilst I am frustrated to lose the last two years I just haven't felt like we have been going anywhere and have mainly been waiting for 'Arry to leave so we can get some kind of longer term vision on the pitch. It has been dire. Everything, including winning games, seemed such a struggle under 'Arry. Whether we stay up or not this season CR and Sir Les have been like the proverbial breath of fresh air. Whilst losing is gutting one game is finishing I'm looking forward to the next one.

Lots of people have talked about the club having lost it's connection to the fan base. The recent changes in structure and management have in my opinion showed an intent on the part of the club to do something about that and return the club to something more akin to how we used to be. Getting players in who want to play for the club and who don't view playing for QPR as a step down. Whether CR works out or not I feel much more positive about the club than I have in a while so yes I stand by preferring to lose under CR than win under 'Arry. Whether I'll be saying that if we are bottom of the Championship halfway through next season is another matter!

Comment

I feel much more optimistic about our future under CR, win or lose, than I ever did under Harry, win or lose.

The performance matters, win or lose.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I have to agree with Fox

Just remember last season on our 1-0 win sequence - almost everyone on here was critical about the style and performance of those wins, with most saying how lucky we had been considering we had played so poorly.

So yes I believe we have a future with CR and can see where fox is coming from

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      I have to agree with Fox

Just remember last season on our 1-0 win sequence - almost everyone on here was critical about the style and performance of those wins, with most saying how lucky we had been considering we had played so poorly.

Not me. Personally couldnt give a stuff how we get 3pts as long as we get them. Could be the most boring game on earth, complete under-the-cosh smash and grab, or a dominant performance. Doesnt matter to me.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i accept ramsey will take us down

Comment

I have to agree with Fox

I get where he's coming from, I feel like we're in better hands.

Comment

"Yeah, we got walloped 4-0, but we played sexy football and the manager is a good bloke".

What a load of nonsense.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I have to agree with Fox

Yep, and after winning 1-0 I walked away happy - 3 points, clean sheet and on target for promotion.

Comment

Working...
                              X