Arsenal fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal fans

Got to be the quietest fans to come here all season ,never heard a word from them all first half ,and in the second ,they only briefly sung when they was two nil up. Considering its a London derby .and they are chasing the top two,plus winning away , their support ,as the song goes really was fxxking shxt
    At our worst ,we are better than those kebab munching islington t ossers ( and they didnt deserve the 3 points tonight either )
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

All I heard was them chatting s5it to Spurs about selling bale.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Got a lot of arsenal mates that think there the bowlacks.in my eyes most arsenal fans are raving irons,it's all about the fashion and the lemon .lets ave it you gooner cannts!! See one of theres get kick down the stairs tonight and was gutted I just couldn't quite get there in time to lay one on the stupid gooner cannt.up there own harrises.seem to be everywhere what with the no border control
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Got a lot of arsenal mates that think there the bowlacks.in my eyes most arsenal fans are raving irons,it's all about the fashion and the lemon .lets ave it you gooner cannts!! See one of theres get kick down the stairs tonight and was gutted I just couldn't quite get there in time to lay one on the stupid gooner cannt.up there own harrises.seem to be everywhere what with the no border control
        X block yep there were a few in there ! ####ing hate arsenal they never deserved 3 points

Comment

Yeh they was singing we can sit where we want, I was in block w. I wanted to just go and smack someone but I had my mates nephew with me who is 12 so I had to stay put farking give me the hump how they can get in the Rangers end, wish I could rewind the clock when we batterd them at ladbroke grove station
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post

Comment

We dont put up with any of it in SAR. (loft end).

Comment

To be fair I am not a violent football fan I think its daft but had I been a bit closer I may have swung one or two into there french pedo fan base it pissed me off and they took the ####

Comment

posy mugs should have been sorted if they were acting up-its gone soft down at rangers if thats the carry on.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Bush I felt the same!!... Two gooner tools were left with a bit of my dissafection!!..

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                      Bush I felt the same!!... Two gooner tools were left with a bit of my dissafection!!..
                      and fair play to you mate-shame because it wasn't that long ago it would have be stamped right out. i know people have a lot to lose by it but ffs wheres it gone wrong. liberties been had and nothing done is an insult.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

They are now a funny old lot... Take liberties and think they have a right to.. But compared to what they used to be like in the 80's an absolute joke. In 85 when they came down I've never seen a bigger turn out!!

Comment

Thing is tho brackers in the past these kinds of melts wouldn't be allowed to get lairy without some kind of reaction and now its allowed?? What ever happened mate? Thought we had a super yoot?
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            Thing is tho brackers in the past these kinds of melts wouldn't be allowed to get lairy without some kind of reaction and now its allowed?? What ever happened mate? Thought we had a super yoot?
                            I wouldn't get too het up about it Bush, the premier league is muggy all over. Plastic fans and wannabe danny dyers everywhere! The 80's are long gone, it means nothing now. I wasn't there last night, but from what I am reading is it easy for away fans to get seats in the home stands and give it large, cctv and plod and stewards protecting them. It's a nothing situation.
                            I reckon you are about the same age as me Bush, about 47??? It's time to not worry about this foolishness anymre.
                            Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                              I wouldn't get too het up about it Bush, the premier league is muggy all over. Plastic fans and wannabe danny dyers everywhere! The 80's are long gone, it means nothing now. I wasn't there last night, but from what I am reading is it easy for away fans to get seats in the home stands and give it large, cctv and plod and stewards protecting them. It's a nothing situation.
                              I reckon you are about the same age as me Bush, about 47??? It's time to not worry about this foolishness anymre.
                              Respect
                              Yeah same age mate and your right its a nothing nowadays but it still gets to me that its so easy to take the mickey down the rangers these days. Thanks for the reply fella and respect right back at ya. Cheers.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X