Atmosphere at Loftus Road is poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Plenty of people unable to come to the game due to work etc. Night matches are brilliant no doubt, but midweek is a trouble at times.
    No kids ,less families ,more geezers =better atmosphere
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Sounded decent on TV but I've definitely heard better.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Started off in cookes ,fishtailed through Bush market had a peek in stuarts.sasheyed into the Adelaide to wash the double pie and mash down.arrived at rangers then we sung all night.also give the gooner taking the Mick on 90 mins slipping off a quick dig.always lively where we sit,how the f eck did we lose tonight
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Started off in cookes ,fishtailed through Bush market had a peek in stuarts.sasheyed into the Adelaide to wash the double pie and mash down.arrived at rangers then we sung all night.also give the gooner taking the Mick on 90 mins slipping off a quick dig.always lively where we sit,how the f eck did we lose tonight

Comment

Kin blower,must add I fancy smacking a gooner at my next main event .Us rangers need to pull them down a peg or two

Comment

Since Xmas the atmosphere at home games has been less than it was pre-xmas, probably the reality is setting in.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                do what ?
                mid week under the flodlights ,is when were at our loudest ,no doubt
                This.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Atmosphere has been shite all season apart from a few games imo.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Plenty of people unable to come to the game due to work etc. Night matches are brilliant no doubt, but midweek is a trouble at times.
                    Eh? There were 18000 there last night - not sure a couple of extra hundred would have made that much difference!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Hope you had plenty off money to go in Stuart's, pie&mash is a Liberty is it stii 8 quid a double.hope you enjoyed it.we lost because Ramsey keeps playing pony players
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

I thought it was flat last night myself

The atmosphere at QPR is a myth and is s hit and has been s hit every season baring two or three games. when it gets up its as good as anywhere but it rarely happens think we got to stop kidding ourselves its fantastic as its not. Last time it hummed was Wigan in play offs

Comment

Stadium was near full last night so that is rubbish.

Reality is that in the PL you get a lot more casual supporters (and often their families). Every game I've seen different people around me and none of them have joined in any songs.

Comment

Kin blower,must add I fancy smacking a gooner at my next main event .Us rangers need to pull them down a peg or two
                            Agree ones in the boozer were a rses of the highest order really rate and fancy themselves and think Arsenal are greatest club in the world

Comment

Yes Harry £8 a double, my mate shouted them up and his eyeballs popped out when she said £40 please mate.wests they really do think there something else gooners,not sure why.they got nothing to be flash about

Comment

Yes Harry £8 a double, my mate shouted them up and his eyeballs popped out when she said £40 please mate.wests they really do think there something else gooners,not sure why.they got nothing to be flash about
                                It's still nice tho mate
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X