Chris Ramsey & his subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Really like the bloke and think hes a very adequate manager, but am well up for the 'dream manager' for next season after his harryesque substitutions.
    Same. My big slice of optimism is draining from me.

Comment

Ramsey is out his depth TF should've given the job to a manager who has premier league experience not in a fight for survival.

Comment

Sacked Harry few weeks earlier, got Pulis, different story.

Comment

Also i'm sorry but Isla should have started at RB

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Also i'm sorry but Isla should have started at RB
            Furlong had a decent spell but second half he got terrorised by Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              I like the kid and think he has potential and glad he got game time when Isla was injured but thrown a bit to the wolves tonight.

Comment

Agree V. Said to fella next to me it was a bit unfair on the kid.

Comment

There is just no plan b, on the pitch or off it. Sacking HR was the right decision but to not have anyone lined up is poor planning.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                    There is just no plan b, on the pitch or off it. Sacking HR was the right decision but to not have anyone lined up is poor planning.
                    We did. Sherwood. Wanted to much dosh didn't he? Plus no one, literally no ever saw Harry resigning.

Comment

Burns is PMSing from what I've seen so far tonight haha. We are playing a in form champions league side. I'm disappointed but blimey mate, you have taken it next level
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Burns is PMSing from what I've seen so far tonight haha. We are playing a in form champions league side. I'm disappointed but blimey mate, you have taken it next level
                        ?

Comment

I thought Zarate should of came on instead of Isla, we were 2 nil down for Christ sake, let's go for it.

Comment

We are suffering the consequences of Joey Barton's stupidity. That red card on reflection, may well be the final nail in our coffin.

And Kranjcar is absolute pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Agree with V and Jimmy. Furlong was superb at Hull but he got torn a new one yesterday especially second half and both their goals came from Sanchez getting on the ball and running at Furlong. For me the young lad should not have been exposed to facing what is arguably the best play in the Prem this season it was a job for an experienced player such as Isla

And as others have said Niko coming on killed us for me would rather have had someone like Isla dropped in the middle of the park who is more athletic and defensively minded

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Agree with V and Jimmy. Furlong was superb at Hull but he got torn a new one yesterday especially second half and both their goals came from Sanchez getting on the ball and running at Furlong. For me the young lad should not have been exposed to facing what is arguably the best play in the Prem this season it was a job for an experienced player such as Isla

And as others have said Niko coming on killed us for me would rather have had someone like Isla dropped in the middle of the park who is more athletic and defensively minded

Comment

Working...
                                X