Chris Ramsey & his subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey & his subs

Not a dig at CR by any stretch as I really do like the guy, but I feel for not the first time his substitutions have been questionable to say the least.

Bringing on the massively ineffective Niko K tonight actually damaged us. He's not the worst player in the world, but he slows things down so much & was his mistake on the edge of Arsenals box that led to the move that Giroud scored from.

For me I would of brought on Vargas's energy against Arsenals defence. They must of been delighted to see Kranjar come on. Plus he looks overweight.

Really hope he has other hands up his sleeve as relying on Niko as he has done last few games will be costly imo.

How the fck can Kranjcar still be unfit and overweight? Why is it impossible for him to get himself fit?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      How the fck can Kranjcar still be unfit and overweight? Why is it impossible for him to get himself fit?
      cause he is finished at this level and has been for at least 3 years.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I don't think he could have brought on anyone but kranjcar to be honest because we can't afford to play with just karl henry in the cm role. It's a shame joey was out because he would have been perfect to bring on (Despite being a bit of a pl0nker)
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Thought the same Jimmy - he really doesn't like Vargas does he. Strange.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well if Sandro hadnt of got a stupid red card in the reserves he could have played a couple of more games leading up to this one and been a bit fitter. Only had 60 mins in the tank tonight and i blame him, CR didnt have much choice.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Well if Sandro hadnt of got a stupid red card in the reserves he could have played a couple of more games leading up to this one and been a bit fitter. Only had 60 mins in the tank tonight and i blame him, CR didnt have much choice.
              sandro's red card never effected anything to do with the recent games-clutching at straws.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                sandro's red card never effected anything to do with the recent games-clutching at straws.

Thought i read that he had to miss some reserve games that he was supposed to play in to build up his fitness?

Comment

If we are to play 442 then play somebody with legs up front with Austin, either Vargas or Zarate. Apart from a handful of games BZ offers very little.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Thought the same Jimmy - he really doesn't like Vargas does he. Strange.
                    Proper bombed the Chileans

Comment

Nah Sandro's coming back from a long time out, no chance he could ever play 90mins…

I'd have liked to see Vargas as well. We lack pace and creativity, he deserves an appearance.

Comment

As soon as he put Nico on you could here the groans. We went from a solid midfield player that can break the play up to a overweight trickster who can't do it anymore, that decision in my eyes handed the game to Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          As soon as he put Nico on you could here the groans. We went from a solid midfield player that can break the play up to a overweight trickster who can't do it anymore, that decision in my eyes handed the game to Arsenal
                          Spot on. Lost all momentum when he came on.

Worrying thing is he uses him every week & it's not working.

Comment

Ramsey can kiss his job goodbye if he keeps putting that overweight lard #### on every game, he is just a joke on 2 legs
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Really like the bloke and think hes a very adequate manager, but am well up for the 'dream manager' for next season after his harryesque substitutions.

Comment

Working...
                              X