You can't give up that easily Shania.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Thats it for us!!
      Think you say that every week lots to play for yet

Comment

Thats it for us!!
        You think tonight's results have finished us?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          It's like watching us at the end... painful.
          Villa score in the 94th min. We concede. They are three points ahead of us. And we've two games in hand. It really is time we manned up and did some business.

Comment

Ok Myu and QPR Richard, I see what you mean. This was hard to take, but It´s a bit too early to give in, I Guess;)
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Thats it for us!! we´re done.
              Slight overreaction!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Slight overreaction!!!
                Edited;)
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  You can't give up that easily Shania.
                  Nope
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

if we get done tomorrow and saturday i would say 100% its over. Lets see what happens this week.

Comment

roll on arsenal .i`m bang up for it , under the LOFTUS RD floodlights ,we can do anyone
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        if we get done tomorrow and saturday i would say 100% its over. Lets see what happens this week.
                        still not sure it would be then kron....everyone seems to have tough games....although Merson thinks we're f***ed

Former Arsenal and Portsmouth star Paul Merson believes Leicester City still have a strong chance of staying in the Premier League, despite being five points adrift in the relegation zone.

The Foxes travel to Manchester City this week, aiming to spring an upset, and Merson told SkySports he feels they are better bets to stay up than QPR.

He said: "I think Leicester have more of a chance of staying up than QPR if I’m honest, despite the five-point gap. Their away performances have improved and one or two wins against the teams around them could give them a huge boost.

"I think Leicester have got every chance of staying up, they’ve just been bang out of luck. I don’t see many of the bottom teams winning bar Hull this week, so they’re still in it."

Leicester were praised by Arsenal star Theo Walcott earlier this month after giving the Gunners a scare in a 2-1 defeat at The Emirates, with the England winger telling The Standard that they did not look like a team in the position they are in.

QPR host Arsenal this Wednesday, and could see the gap between the two sides move to eight points if results go their way.

The form book suggests otherwise however, with the R's team winning only one of their last nine Premier League games. Leicester themselves have lost four of their last five, but did manage to draw with Everton 2-2 in their last match.

Their gap in highlighted by having a game in hand on the teams around them, and if they can pick up points against Manchester City this week it would be a real bonus.

What do you think of Merson's comments on Leicester and QPR?

Comment

yeah... we'd be 3 points adrift of goal-shy aston villa (a team we've scored nearly twice as many goals as) with only 10 games to go. doooooooomed!

Comment

Looking at the remaining fixtures, Hull have the toughest run in

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              still not sure it would be then kron....everyone seems to have tough games....although Merson thinks we're f***ed

Former Arsenal and Portsmouth star Paul Merson believes Leicester City still have a strong chance of staying in the Premier League, despite being five points adrift in the relegation zone.

The Foxes travel to Manchester City this week, aiming to spring an upset, and Merson told SkySports he feels they are better bets to stay up than QPR.

He said: "I think Leicester have more of a chance of staying up than QPR if I’m honest, despite the five-point gap. Their away performances have improved and one or two wins against the teams around them could give them a huge boost.

"I think Leicester have got every chance of staying up, they’ve just been bang out of luck. I don’t see many of the bottom teams winning bar Hull this week, so they’re still in it."

Leicester were praised by Arsenal star Theo Walcott earlier this month after giving the Gunners a scare in a 2-1 defeat at The Emirates, with the England winger telling The Standard that they did not look like a team in the position they are in.

QPR host Arsenal this Wednesday, and could see the gap between the two sides move to eight points if results go their way.

The form book suggests otherwise however, with the R's team winning only one of their last nine Premier League games. Leicester themselves have lost four of their last five, but did manage to draw with Everton 2-2 in their last match.

Their gap in highlighted by having a game in hand on the teams around them, and if they can pick up points against Manchester City this week it would be a real bonus.

What do you think of Merson's comments on Leicester and QPR?

Blimey Harry's bum chum suddenly thinks we're doomed what a shocker . Good job pretty much all the sniff head says can be taken with a pinch of salt . Blokes a goon and his opinion is toilet paper . Can't wait to roll his beloved over tomorrow night . COYRS

Comment

Still don't think so, think our run in is ok compared to some others and think no matter what, we can get points in those games.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X