Are you pro or anti Tony Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massively pro-Fernandes myself.

Alright the guy has made some mistakes (some pretty big mistakes in fact), but you cannot fault his commitment, his desire and his honesty. The latest announcement that he has written off 60m quids worth of debt this season sums the man up for me. Show's a tremendous amount of integrity and for me, proves he is prepared to accept accountability for the predicament we find ourselves in.

Personally I think he has learned well from the ups and downs of the last 3 seasons and whether we stay up or go down, I'm confident we'll be stronger next season with the new set up.
    Last edited by Tarbie; 04-03-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

So far the voting is 88.89% in support of the chairman, massive vote of confidence I'd say.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        ...and there won't be any celebrations to disturb me when we win a Championship.
        So basically what we you are saying that you are confident that under Tony we will be relegated again from the PL. I hear ya.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I am for Tony but with several misgivings! Can't see an option for that

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            I am for Tony but with several misgivings! Can't see an option for that
            Been here for years now mate, misgivings or not you should know your opinion of him and whether its pro or anti. Oh and there isnt thousands of poll options. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              I just judge you on what you post and you change your opinions like the wind fella and to me you're a typical modern day knee jerk reaction football fan
              OK thanks for that 'fella'

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Been here for years now mate, misgivings or not you should know your opinion of him and whether its pro or anti. Oh and there isnt thousands of poll options. Ha.
                Ok I'm pro-Tony...on the whole

Comment

I don't think it was ever in question that 80-90% of the fan base is behind TF.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Yeah i know mate, i just wanted to smoke out the head the ball loonys.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      On this forum, yeah I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        And an even higher percentage at the stadium.

Comment

Although this will probably never be proven, I think you could be right haha.

Comment

Yer said earlier it's strange the difference between messageboards. Lot more support for him on this particular board.

Comment

Higher than 80-90%? Thats impressive. Including the away fans?

Comment

Higher than 80-90%? Thats impressive. Including the away fans?
                                Uncle Tone is loved by man and beast whatever their team. A man of the people whose tweets will one day be published in book form for the older generation to revere. A saint among men and a god among football chairmen the world over.

Comment

Working...
                                X