Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    Can i vote for vincent tan?
    hmmmm vince tan has put cardiff £177 mil into debt. tony has put qpr £180 mil in debt....... tos s of a coin if you ask me.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      What's your obsession with pigeon-holing people's opinions to 1 thing or the other ?
      Just love a poll. Just vote your against vote please.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        hmmmm vince tan has put cardiff £177 mil into debt. tony has put qpr £180 mil in debt....... tos s of a coin if you ask me.
        Difference is Tan wears his trousers up near his armpits while Tony wears them round his ankles

Comment

Plus's and minus's for tf imo so this poll doesn't represent my take on things and at the end of the day i'm only here for the rangers..
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Difference is Tan wears his trousers up near his armpits while Tony wears them round his ankles
            lol. good one mate
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Plus's and minus's for tf imo so this poll doesn't represent my take on things and at the end of the day i'm only here for the rangers..
              Well option three is for you,.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                After all the arguments in the 'debt clearing' thread, thought it would be a good time to do a public poll to judge the mood and see who is for and who is against. Please vote.
                Don't think you'll learn anything new Kev..

Comment

IMHO this poll really does show you what type of person and fans people are on here.

The people who are 'pro TF' are very much seeing the whole picture of the club from top to bottom and like to stay positive where possible.

The people who are 'anti TF' seem to bang the drum louder and shout louder as they are in the minority... often ending up in aimed insults at the guy, which is a tad childish (as in a post above)

Bottom line though - You aint got a choice about him as he is putting money into the club and trying to take us forward... So you can shout as loud as you want, insult him as much as you want for whatever reason from dawn til dusk but you aint gota choice in it because he will be here for a very long time. Some would see it all as wasted energy and conversation purely for the reason that he will be here for a long time.

He isn't here to fvck us up and leave us.. Im not sure why some people think he is? As it would have no positive gain for anyone involved and I have never seen a chairman enter a club just for sh1ts and giggles.
                  He may want to make money out of QPR in the long run but who actually cares?? Its his money he is putting in and as long as we play well and stay near the top flight then that is all I and the majority care about.
                  Last edited by West London is Rss; 03-03-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    IMHO this poll really does show you what type of person and fans people are on here.

The people who are 'pro TF' are very much seeing the whole picture of the club from top to bottom and like to stay positive where possible.

The people who are 'anti TF' seem to bang the drum louder and shout louder as they are in the minority... often ending up in aimed insults at the guy, which is a tad childish (as in a post above)

Bottom line though - You aint got a choice about him as he is putting money into the club and trying to take us forward... So you can shout as loud as you want, insult him as much as you want for whatever reason from dawn til dusk but you aint gota choice in it because he will be here for a very long time. Some would see it all as wasted energy and conversation purely for the reason that he will be here for a long time.

He isn't here to fvck us up and leave us.. Im not sure why some people think he is? As it would have no positive gain for anyone involved.
                    He may want to make money out of QPR in the long run but who actually cares?? Its his money he is putting in and as long as we play well and stay near the top flight then that is all I and the majority care about.
                    The only way we're going to mess up is going backwards... top post again.

Comment

Can i vote for vincent tan?
                      or the fella at Hull seems good..

Comment

I posted yesterday that the 60 mil write of was an embarrassment and showed poor management but he is still 100% the right man for the job. Remember how poor club releations were before he rocked up

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          or the fella at Hull seems good..
                          Cardiff posted a massive loss 150 mil

Comment

He isn't here to fvck us up and leave us.. Im not sure why some people think he is? As it would have no positive gain for anyone involved and I have never seen a chairman enter a club just for sh1ts and giggles.
                            Some people seem to believe everything they hear but don't take a step back and actually think for themselves or form their own opinion

You are a prime example of that so easily influenced and see things as either black or white where in fact people can debate decisions and still not be anti or pro as you put it
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                              Some people seem to believe everything they hear but don't take a step back and actually think for themselves or form their own opinion

You are a prime example of that so easily influenced and see things as either black or white where in fact people can debate decisions and still not be anti or pro as you put it
                              I can assure you RangersW12 that I have stepped back and formed my own opinion. Im not sure why you would think I haven't? (maybe because I have a differing opinion to yourself?).. This post was not directed at anyone so please do not take it personally.

I am not anything... You seem to think you know me better than I know myself?

Comment

I can assure you RangersW12 that I have stepped back and formed my own opinion. Im not sure why you would think I haven't? (maybe because I have a differing opinion to yourself?).. This post was not directed at anyone so please do not take it personally.

I am not anything... You seem to think you know me better than I know myself?
                                I just judge you on what you post and you change your opinions like the wind fella and to me you're a typical modern day knee jerk reaction football fan
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X