• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Sandro not in Dubai

It made sense to me

Think he stayed to play eds games at get some match fitness

Comment

The delicate little flower was probably scared of flying, didn't want to catch a nasty case of the sniffles whilst sat so close to all those germ ridden people on the plane.
      The thought of all that heat when he got there would probably make him wilt and running around all week playing football and training with them big, nasty, ruffians could almost certainly result in a big bruise or even yet another injury.

Nope, best place for him was definitely at home.

Comment

Bit harsh Rodman. The idea was for him to stay and get game time. which was a big waste of time after he got sent off

Comment

Because he's a total bock.

Comment

A bit similar to Diakite; wreckless tackles seem to be his speciality. Pretty much a waste of a buy.
            Last edited by Shania; 28-02-2015, 02:03 PM. Reason: Keyboard error
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Need him more than ever.

Spurs must of been so happy when we offered our £6m or whatever unreal fee it was.

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                Bit harsh Rodman. The idea was for him to stay and get game time. which was a big waste of time after he got sent off
                He got sent off in the 90th minute so played The full match really. Plus I read any ban delayed for 14 days so assume he can play today also if they have a match...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Need him more than ever.

Spurs must of been so happy when we offered our £6m or whatever unreal fee it was.
                  Make that £10m!!!

Comment

His injury nightmare will not last forever, a top DM, he will be vital in the gun in!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

It seems like he is a similar type to Dyer.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

people coming up with random facts so I will clarify. Sandro hasn't been sent off since before 2010 and his red card in the eds game was a reaction to a dangerous tackle. So Shania calling him a reckless tackler is wrong, especially since he only has 22 yellows in 89 games in the prem since 2010.
                        Next up, the FA have confirmed there will be no first team ban for Sandro at all.
                        Next he in fact cost £6mil plus £1.5mil in add ons based on performances so Geejaybee, that is not £10mil and exaggerating will just get you more riled up about the transfer which is harsh.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

my comment on him as a wreckless tackler was based on the fact that he often tend to get injured himself not his opponent.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Think he stayed to play eds games at get some match fitness
                            Hoilett played and then flew out, I thought Sandro would have joined him, unless they have another game Monday, which they plan on giving him another 90 mins and a place on the bench for Wednesday if he comes through it.

Personally I think he's vital and if we get him fit, he'll be a huge difference in our side.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              my comment on him as a wreckless tackler was based on the fact that he often tend to get injured himself not his opponent.
                              Based on what? It's a contact sport and doing knee ligaments can happen, hardly his fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X