Matches tomorrow and on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matches tomorrow and on Sunday

Yes, I know we have to concentrate on our own matches, but is it allowed to pray for a Swansea point or a win against mighty Burnley, a West Ham win against Pulis or what about Tim Sherwood ending up on the losing side against Newcastle??

By the way, here are the matches;

Burnley-Swansea
    West Ham- CP
    Manchester Utd- Sunderland
    Newcastle-Aston Villa
    Stoke- Hull
    West Brom- Soton

Feel free to discuss..
    Last edited by Shania; 27-02-2015, 08:46 PM. Reason: My keyboard is playing up.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Yes, I know we have to concentrate on our own matches, but is it allowed to pray for a Swansea point or a win against mighty Burnley, a West Ham win against Pulis or what about Tim Sherwood ending up on the losing side against Newcastle??

By the way, here are the matches;

Burnley-Swansea
    West Ham- CP
    Manchester Utd- Sunderland
    Newcastle-Sunderland
    Stoke- Hull
    West Brom- Soton

Feel free to discuss..
    Was that ment to be Newcastle v villa, there is a slight chance we could stay 4th bothom without even playing
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Yep, you are correct. Newcastle-Aston Villa it is. I would also like Swansea to beat Burnley. I fear the Burnley attack though.
      Last edited by Shania; 27-02-2015, 08:48 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Yep, you are correct. Newcastle-Aston Villa it is. I would also like Swansea to beat Burnley. I fear the Burnley attack though.
        How about a 'wish' accumulator of Swansea; West Ham; Newcastle; Stoke; Man Utd Arsenal?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          How about a 'wish' accumulator of Swansea; West Ham; Newcastle; Stoke; Man Utd Arsenal?
          Me not understand? Que?? I do certainly hope that Arsenal will lose.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Be nice to see the sc um getting ripped a new one on sunday on and off zee pitch.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Arsenal to beat Everton

Comment

Tony Pulis left Palace

Comment

Hopefully a positive day for results for us which puts us in driving seat with game in hand. The dodgy one for me is villa there poor but then again so are Newcastle so can't call it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Hopefully a positive day for results for us which puts us in driving seat with game in hand. The dodgy one for me is villa there poor but then again so are Newcastle so can't call it
                    Agree with this. I worry that Newcastle haven't got much to play for and have a few of players out: colback, tiote, cabella etc. But Villa seem to have their whole defence missing for today. What reassures me is apparently there is a bit of an edge in this game, John Carver gave an interview this week saying he would like to see villa get relegated as he still remembers the taunting from the villa fans the day newcastle got relegated a few years back. Hopefully this rallies the st. James' park faithful!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...relegated.html

Comment

Burnley will turn Swansea over I´m afraid. Again there are Ings and Barnes is are the threat.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Palace is winning and People on here have been saying for years that Pardew is a #### manager?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Today our luck will run out. Everyone around us will win. Palace three up at WHU.

Comment

burnley losing happy days
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

A good day for us. I would have snapped your arm off for those results this morning.

No late goals, by the way....
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X