Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton game to be re-scheduled

As they won in the Europa league last night. Presumably to the Sunday

Happy about this as I have tickets for the England v France Rugby on the Saturday so a great weekend ahead

Comment

I have my flight booked to come over to this game ( on sat 21st), nothing on the official yet, is it definitely being switched to sunday and what time will be kick off and I need to change my flights

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I have my flight booked to come over to this game ( on sat 21st), nothing on the official yet, is it definitely being switched to sunday and what time will be kick off and I need to change my flights
        I'd hang fire for now as it may be moved to the Monday but 99.9% it'll be Sunday.

The draw is in an hour, hopefully they get Zenit with the second leg away and a midday kick off down the bush on Sunday, they'll be knackered!

Comment

decisions decisions the LV Final down the road from me (especially if Northampton Saints get to the final on their own ground!) or the 150 round trip on a Sunday to see Rangers
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
            decisions decisions the LV Final down the road from me (especially if Northampton Saints get to the final on their own ground!) or the 150 round trip on a Sunday to see Rangers
            We'll beat Everton, get down the bush.

Comment

Everton have a long trip to Kiev three days before our game, perfect!

Comment

Will that draw mean they might request the game to be played on Monday night instead ?

Comment

Will that draw mean they might request the game to be played on Monday night instead ?
                  They'll probably try but we shouldn't agree. I'd say 1.30 Sunday is most likely. I'd guess it'll be confirmed later today.

Comment

Confirmed 4pm Sunday 22 March

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article...d-2299722.aspx

Comment

My worst fear it
                      would be that time, makes it extremely tight for 8.30 flight home at evening from Stanstead

Comment

My worst fear it
                        would be that time, makes it extremely tight for 8.30 flight home at evening from Stanstead
                        From a QPR point of view that works reasonably well . Although I would have preferred an earlier kick off and not live on Sky (which often end up as a defeat or draw for QPR).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          From a QPR point of view that works reasonably well . Although I would have preferred an earlier kick off and not live on Sky (which often end up as a defeat or draw for QPR).
                          It's not on Sky fella.
                          On that note, just looked at my Palace tickets and see its a 12.45 so guess its on TV. Good job I looked as I had no idea
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            It's not on Sky fella.
                            On that note, just looked at my Palace tickets and see its a 12.45 so guess its on TV. Good job I looked as I had no idea
                            On BT

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              It's not on Sky fella.
                              Yes BT sport mate. Shortest trip of the Season for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X