• Show
Clear All

• the more

the more i think about it the more i think its going to be allardyce
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• fao all posters

i cant remember how do you push those arrows on your keyboard to make the print bigger i used to know how to do that,im going to smash up the bathroom again in a minute i cant read any of the posts

More...

Comment

• Ted, while holding down the CTRL button, press the + button to make text larger and the - button to make it smaller.

Hope that helps.

Avocado bathrooms are so last season though, so losing it wouldn't be a disaster anyway.

Comment

• WATRB is not the website I usually browse when in the bathroom but if it turns you on...
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• massive respect to chelsea

because of the very high amount of gay supporters that go to chelsea royal blue will now be the official gay col,our replaceing pink I SAY WELL DONE CHELSE

More...

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• teds

i think i wrote sometime ago,that brentford could be a role model for us if we drop,and i now have had an inside rumour from a good source that should we drop then ramsey will bekept as head coach but mark halliburtan will become manager

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    i think i wrote sometime ago,that brentford could be a role model for us if we drop,and i now have had an inside rumour from a good source that should we drop then ramsey will bekept as head coach but mark halliburtan will become manager
                    Fark me ted you need to pack in that speckled hen !!

Comment

• the reason im 100 per cent sure who our manager will be next season

i get top tips from an ex qpr player whos name i wont disclose,it was he that predicted that harry would go if we didnt sign defoe,but at the start of the season he told me no matter what happens this season there is a rumour that a championship manager has already been sorted out now that would tie up with brentfords outrages claim that mark hallibarton will leave at the end of the season
                      it also ties up with every bit of other strange things that have happened because if mark comes in cris rtamsey could still keep his head coach role
                      we would see a whole load of championship super stars jpoining us like andre gray,and i expect that charlie austin will move on for about 10 million if we drop but stay if we can hold our place
                      but there it is folks imn pretty sure its mark halliburtan remember i told you to bet on harry redknapp comming into our little team, now im encouraging you to go for mark halliburtan because there is no other reason for brentford to unload him at the end of the season

More...

Comment

• whos going to the torch on sunday

many qpr are going to the match to support spurs against chelsea should be a great day out be there at 10 am

More...

Comment

• Going to watch Chelsea when it's not against QPR....

Comment

• I doubt that ted

Comment

• well done

well done qpr youth good turn out

More...

Comment

• we need a new central defender to be promoted from our squad

for me sandro would be my first choice as hes the best tackler in the squad,we will lose him anyway if we drop
                                but ferdinand is just too slow,lets discus who else could do a job in this key position

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X