Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Dream Manager" has been revealed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Yep. But a balanced mix is a good thing. For instance McLintock, Wilkins, Sansom.....
    Agree mate that 2 or 3 old heads will balance the team out but we need to find some hungry young players with potential that feel they have something to prove. Ramsay as a manager has these attributes which can only be a good thing imo and is the right way to go. Things looking up finally. Fed up with players only here for the money or feeling they are bigger than the club and doing us a favor. Lets have some lads out there who pull the shirt on and feel a bit of pride and feel they are taking a step up coming to rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Not a chance.
      Stranger things have happened in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Interesting about our list of potential champions/league 1 signings, no matter what division we're in..... loving the 'new' TF, really does seem that he has learnt some lessons. Cant see us signing any more big name/money signings again.
        Looks to me as though we've run out of money or the owners have run out of patience, and are pulling out leaving us with the standard of players we had when Flav took over.
        If it were that easy to find players wouldn't all prem clubs have this strategy?....Or is the prem not our target division?...Back to being a selling club, the very thing that cost us relegation in 96

Comment

Yeah I dunno if focusing on Championship/League 1 players is a good policy. Players in England are always overvalued. A decent European scouting setup would be preferable imo.

Hope TF & co. don't go from one extreme to another.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Looks to me as though we've run out of money or the owners have run out of patience, and are pulling out leaving us with the standard of players we had when Flav took over.
            If it were that easy to find players wouldn't all prem clubs have this strategy?....Or is the prem not our target division?...Back to being a selling club, the very thing that cost us relegation in 96
            We've tried to buy our way to the top before and that 100% did not work. TF new this but we didnt have the right manager/staff at the time to do any different... Now CR and LF are here think TF now knows he has the right people in charge who not only can handle youngsters/new talent but can also spot them..... Besides cant be any worse than spending a $hit load of dollar on big name stars who couldnt give a flying fock about football, let alone qpr!!.... I hope and pray that TF sticks to his word, and we look elsewhere for players. Im not saying never buy a prem player, as I think its healthy to have a mix of experience prem stars ie-Dunne, Henry, Green, just hope the new way consists of having a proper look around before signing 'names'...
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
              Players in England are always overvalued. A decent European scouting setup would be preferable imo.

Hope TF & co. don't go from one extreme to another.
              U-20 World Cup starts in May, those are good events to spot talented young'uns.

Comment

Working...
              X