Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Winter World Cup'. Should top national teams just crash out of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Winter World Cup'. Should top national teams just crash out of it?

Like we do with cup matches. Then we for example can have our normal season.

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Like we do with cup matches. Then we for example can have our normal season.
    It would be hilarious to have a world cup without The Frances, Englands and Brazil's and replacing them with Luxembourg and Papa New Guinea
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      It would be hilarious to have a world cup without The Frances, Englands and Brazil's and replacing them with Luxembourg and Papa New Guinea
      And it would epitomise what a sick joke the whole thing has become under the (allegedly) corrupt regime of Blatter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        And it would epitomise what a sick joke the whole thing has become under the (allegedly) corrupt regime of Blatter.
        Hope the new election goes Figo's way to be honest. He is a true footballers dream for that role. Someone who will offer the best for the players and not just the pockets of the committee.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Wish we had the bottle to be the first nation to drop out. Blatter can #### off.

Comment

I went to Doha a few years ago to see Englands friendly against Brazil and loved it out there so dont really mind what month it is played as looking forward to going back though I must admit there treatment of migrant workers building the stadiums is a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Wish we had the bottle to be the first nation to drop out. Blatter can #### off.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Agree v, I said the same thing!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  I went to Doha a few years ago to see Englands friendly against Brazil and loved it out there so dont really mind what month it is played as looking forward to going back though I must admit there treatment of migrant workers building the stadiums is a disgrace
                  worse than a disgrace, if you ever need to know money talks, here is a prime example. Thousands have lost their lives on building the stadiums. Boycott
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Don't worry, England will crash out quickly regardless of what happens…

It doesn't really bother me, it's only one season and Sky & the FA are just moaning because they'll lose profits.

Comment

If all the FFP rumours are correct the World Cup will be irrelevant to us in the Conference!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        worse than a disgrace, if you ever need to know money talks, here is a prime example. Thousands have lost their lives on building the stadiums. Boycott
                        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                          Don't worry, England will crash out quickly regardless of what happens…

It doesn't really bother me, it's only one season and Sky & the FA are just moaning because they'll lose profits.
                          This. Doesn't really bother me tbh, could be enjoyable, something a bit different. It's not like we will get out the groups anyway
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

For all the top teams to drop out would be great, it will teach them a lesson and I hope it happens
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Sorry, but the World Cup has become boring as hell, just don't care about International football anymore!

Comment

Working...
                              X