Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Smoke...No more fire

Hi guys!

Just a view and good idea (in my opinion) from across the pond , regarding our on-going pursuit of a new stadium to facilitate a larger audience. I've done a lot of research, and I can understand there will be a few mixed views here, but in the long run it will benefit our club immensely. So let's keep this thread nice and friendly guys, a little banter here and there doesn't hurt anyone. But I want this thread to be taken seriously, so Mr Fernandes will take a more decent look at our "petition". Like we've always said "Preferring positive posters, over nasty numpties." Abbreviated to (PP over NN) for future reference.

Well here goes,

Simple
    Rangers FC are currently in financial difficulty, this is where Mr Fernandes steps into the picture, he should take full advantage of this situation by buying them out ASAP. Huge benefits here, and it's a few simply modification as we can just add the Queens Park on everything Rangers. Such as the Stadium and Soccer Jerseys etc..

The main Reason
    We currently have a little old 18000 capacity ground called "Loftus Road" The move to Ibrox would see an increase of over 33,000 seats to 51,000!! We will also gain Rangers fans, it makes sense. We are both Rangers, perhaps Rangers United? (I did giggle a bit here, but nonetheless pretty it would be pretty cool)

QA
    We all know that the UK isn't a particularly big country, I checked that you can fly to Glasgow (where the home of Ibrox lays) in just over 1 hour! And by car it's a few hours... I've done days trips just to see some College Football, this is nothing in comparison!

This is awesome in my opinion, I'm going to go ahead and sign this thread immediately... Tell all your fellow friends and family to get involved in the petition!

This thread may cause a meltdown on the server, as I'm predicting a very large response with high viewing figures.

Are the mods going to ban this c ock at any point. He's entertaining but I'm starting to pity him so he needs putting out his misery with a ban

Comment

You have way too much time on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE View Post
        This thread may cause a meltdown on the server, as I'm predicting a very large response with high viewing figures.

Havent you got any windows to lick?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Are the mods going to ban this c ock at any point. He's entertaining but I'm starting to pity him so he needs putting out his misery with a ban
          We should have a vote on what to do with him. Make it interesting

Comment

Is it that time of the year again? The banning season? Oh I have missed it so much...
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Across the pond or somewhere in south London?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Yawn.

Enough is enough - banned.

And a Fulham fan too according to his give-away email address.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Yawn.

Shows the obvious lack of intelligence from the gimp. Good work stanley

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Across the pond or somewhere in south London?
                    Tunbridge wells to be precise.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Yawn.

stan, the cant has been littering our site with shyte for a few weeks now, dont you think its only fair to return the favour to his email account?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        stan, the cant has been littering our site with shyte for a few weeks now, dont you think its only fair to return the favour to his email account?
                        Thanks for the suggestion Hits; we'll look into it

Comment

ohhhhh goody

Comment

...I've fixed his thread title for starters

Comment

Perhaps we should have considered a neutral section with jacko statue in our Ibrox stadium

smoke you are a proper Fulham #### mug c ock and a prize w anker

Comment

Working...
                              X