Arsenal at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    We have been priced out. Ain't our game anymore.
    Put a tent in your box room and make it our game again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Put a tent in your box room and make it our game again.
      I don't get it ?
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
        Why are the right-wingers on this website complaining about ticket prices? Market forces mean that tickets are available at prices that people will pay. Surely that's the sort of society they want? Except when they can't afford tickets to the game! Just ask Mr . Cameron and Mr. Farage to make tickets affordable to the common man? Don't hold your breath!
        How do you know what political allegiance the people who think the tickets are to high are?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          How do you know what political allegiance the people who think the tickets are to high are?
          He doesnt he's just being a ####

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            He doesnt he's just being a ####
            thought so

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
              I don't get it ?
              A Grow tent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                A Grow tent.
                you on the gargle kev?
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  you on the gargle kev?
                  No mate, just pishing about. You walked through northolt lately though. The stink is everywhere i swear, i reckon every other gaff is at it. Serious as well.

Comment

Why are the right-wingers on this website complaining about ticket prices? Market forces mean that tickets are available at prices that people will pay. Surely that's the sort of society they want? Except when they can't afford tickets to the game! Just ask Mr . Cameron and Mr. Farage to make tickets affordable to the common man? Don't hold your breath!
                    Yer but what about the poor left wingers? Hessian sandalled and "Save the Whale" (cos whales cant take offence) T-shirt attired and busking in the underground to get a few dollars to go see the rangers? Wheres the love? Why does no one think of the poor left winger?
                    Maybe they could all get together on go on some friendly protest march where they all try very hard not to protest too much in case it upsets anyone.?
                    Or they could establish a group committee to discuss the possibility of maybe approaching the club to ask for cheaper tickets but not to be too strong in their conviction in case they offend somebody's religion/gender/sexual orientation/body shape/cat ? Create a committee , look perplexed and thoughtful during the meetings for a few years and then do #### all about it.
                    Proper Left Wing Council stuff is that.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      Look its quite simple if you believe in the free market people will pay what they can afford, if you believe in helping those poorer than you then ticket prices fall accordingly. Prices don't fall because the powers that be make sure they don't, but hey vote for these tw@ts because they have your best interests at heart!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Yer but what about the poor left wingers? Hessian sandalled and "Save the Whale" (cos whales cant take offence) T-shirt attired and busking in the underground to get a few dollars to go see the rangers? Wheres the love? Why does no one think of the poor left winger?
                        Maybe they could all get together on go on some friendly protest march where they all try very hard not to protest too much in case it upsets anyone.?
                        Or they could establish a group committee to discuss the possibility of maybe approaching the club to ask for cheaper tickets but not to be too strong in their conviction in case they offend somebody's religion/gender/sexual orientation/body shape/cat ? Create a committee , look perplexed and thoughtful during the meetings for a few years and then do #### all about it.
                        Proper Left Wing Council stuff is that.

Hoilett?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          Hoilett?
                          Ha ha. Proper laughed at that,

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Hoilett?

Comment

Look its quite simple if you believe in the free market people will pay what they can afford, if you believe in helping those poorer than you then ticket prices fall accordingly. Prices don't fall because the powers that be make sure they don't, but hey vote for these tw@ts because they have your best interests at heart!
                              tw@ts? thats harsh. I'm 48 and never voted in my life. This year i will be voting UKiP and tbh talking to mates and their families i dont know many who will not be voting UKIP around here. I never thought i would vote as i cant stand Conservative/Labour or the rest of them maggots but there you go, UKIP came along and they have the ONE policy that gets me off my #### to vote. Well done to them i spose.

Comment

eh , i asked you a question not a request for a soap box political speech!!

Comment

Working...
                                X