Arsenal at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal at home

Just back from being away on work. Missed a chance of buying a ticket on my membership for the gooner game. Looked online, 53 Quid to sit in the upper loft! , it is just not worth it IMHO.

It is if we win.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      Just back from being away on work. Missed a chance of buying a ticket on my membership for the gooner game. Looked online, 53 Quid to sit in the upper loft! , it is just not worth it IMHO.
      How much did you think a Category A premier league game would cost ?!

Comment

This is a match were our chances to get a win is Zilch, anyway.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          Best seats in the ground and a London derby in arguably the best league on the planet. . What makes you say its not worth it then?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            More than likely, however, it wont be a bad time to play them after their Champions league capitulation and i expect some of the luxury players will be feeling sorry for themselves and maybe not on their game....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              More than likely, however, it wont be a bad time to play them after their Champions league capitulation and i expect some of the luxury players will be feeling sorry for themselves and maybe not on their game....
              That´s a valid point. Here´s hoping.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Did you not watch them last night?

I fancy our chances. A tight, not very good condition pitch under the floodlights at LR, against an Arsenal side that always falls to bits at this time of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

I fancy our chances. A tight, not very good condition pitch under the floodlights at LR, against an Arsenal side that always falls to bits at this time of the year.
                  But they did play a club that is in the top 16 in Europe....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

We're nearly in the top 16 in the prem....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      That has sold their best players and had a host of injuries.

Comment

Better value for a Cat A game with a decent view, upper tier behind the goal than the 40 sheets we're chucking out for a trip to turdhurst park with a crap view in a wooden shack and a bunch of singing melts
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

the answer is i think 53 for a seat in the upper loft is not worth it , even if i was watching barcelona. must be im old school but 40 max for me , and im not a skint member for your information!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

No I didnt watch it. But Hopefully Giroud, Cozorla , Sancez and Walcott all have an offday against us;)
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

53 quid is a liberty for any match imo. That's a days wages for some poor ####ers.

Comment

Working...
                              X