Dubai training-camp video diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai training-camp video diaries

Head Coach Chris Ramsey sat down with the club's official YouTube channel to discuss Arsenal, training in Dubai, player development and more.

Adel Taarabt spoke to the club's official YouTube channel after the first session in Dubai...

Comment

interesting
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Taarabt Interview on You Tube

Now that's the Adel I like to hear

Sounds focused and hungry and ready to do the business. I have probably given him some of his biggest cannings on this site but I liked what I heard from him particularly liked at the end when he said Ramsey has been good for all of us so its time for the players to reward him

I really hope all the positivity we are hearing from players about Ramsey is not all spin and hot air and that they do go on the pitch and get the guy the points all the praise he is getting deserves

Comment

any link?

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            any link?
            video above

Comment

Charlie Austin and Joey Barton go head-to-head on the training ground to see who is the best penalty taker...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Now that's the Adel I like to hear

Sounds focused and hungry and ready to do the business. I have probably given him some of his biggest cannings on this site but I liked what I heard from him particularly liked at the end when he said Ramsey has been good for all of us so its time for the players to reward him

I really hope all the positivity we are hearing from players about Ramsey is not all spin and hot air and that they do go on the pitch and get the guy the points all the praise he is getting deserves
                This. It'd be great if we had Good Adel in the team. He is, however, the most unathletic looking professional athlete I've ever seen. Has he ever stepped foot in a gym?

Comment

Go behind-the-scenes inside QPR's warm-weather training camp in Dubai...

Comment

...Hmm, this Reece Grego-Cox looks a very precocious talent

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      ...Hmm, this Reece Grego-Cox looks a very precocious talent
                      I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        This. It'd be great if we had Good Adel in the team. He is, however, the most unathletic looking professional athlete I've ever seen. Has he ever stepped foot in a gym?
                        Yeah, he looks soft as a pillow.

Comment

Two more videos...

Charlie Austin, Mauro Zarate, Bobby Zamora, Reece Grego-Cox and Michael Doughty with the best goals from Wednesday's training session in Dubai...

Rio Ferdinand spoke exclusively to QPR's official YouTube channel from inside the R's Dubai training camp...

Comment

Charlie Austin, Bobby Zamora, Les Ferdinand and Rio Ferdinand all go head-to-head with a mini crossbar challenge after training...

Comment

Mauro Zarate and Junior Hoilett play 'one-touch' to decide a training ground warm-up game...

Comment

Working...
                              X