Remaining Home Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining Home Fixtures

Does anyone know which of our remaining games at LR could get moved due to telly or cup commitments of our opponents and conversely what games will not be moved?

I think the April fixtures have been announced by Sky already (with Villa away & Chelsea home being moved) so only May fixtures to be announced, so only Newcastle at home.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

everton will be moved to sun 22nd march i think due to their involvement in the europa league

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Does anyone know which of our remaining games at LR could get moved due to telly or cup commitments of our opponents and conversely what games will not be moved?

I think there's a good chance the City game could be moved especially if they've got a chance on catching Chelscum and poss liverpool too

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          I think there's a good chance the City game could be moved especially if they've got a chance on catching Chelscum and poss liverpool too
          Really hoping the Liverpool game will be moved as will be in Barbados for the Third Test when that game is due to be playes

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            That's not at LR though is it?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Really hoping the Liverpool game will be moved as will be in Barbados for the Third Test when that game is due to be playes

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                That's not at LR though is it?
                Good point Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

I wish that true

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    get yourself down to oystens near bridge town. on a thursday night. farking crazy......... loads of local glue sniffers and plenty of weed to go round. loud music and a beach bbq. wicked night out that.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      get yourself down to oystens near bridge town. on a thursday night. farking crazy......... loads of local glue sniffers and plenty of weed to go round. loud music and a beach bbq. wicked night out that.
                      Been to Qystens too on a Friday night big market selling load of scrumptious food and local brew and music to go with it

Comment

I asked earlier cos I needed a quick answer and I was away from PC.....

Anyway, since been able to check TV dates, European dates and I reckon situation is this:

Arsenal - as planned
                        Spurs - as planned
                        Everton - will almost certainly move to Sunday as EFC virtually guaranteed a place in final 16 of Europa League, TV games for March already picked so won't be Monday night.
                        Chelsea - as planned
                        W.Ham - as planned
                        Newcastle - May live TV schedules not announced so potential shunt (but does not seem to be a game TV will be chomping at bit for?)

Bloody hell - can't see an avalanche of points coming from above but that said, I didn't see the win at Sunderland coming either......

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          I asked earlier cos I needed a quick answer and I was away from PC.....

Anyway, since been able to check TV dates, European dates and I reckon situation is this:

Arsenal - as planned
                          Spurs - as planned
                          Everton - will almost certainly move to Sunday as EFC virtually guaranteed a place in final 16 of Europa League, TV games for March already picked so won't be Monday night.
                          Chelsea - as planned
                          W.Ham - as planned
                          Newcastle - May live TV schedules not announced so potential shunt (but does not seem to be a game TV will be chomping at bit for?)

Bloody hell - can't see an avalanche of points coming from above but that said, I didn't see the win at Sunderland coming either......
                          Every single one of those matches is a potential three points for us. When LR is rocking, we can beat anybody there. We just need to go out and do it.

A defeatist attitude tends to become a self fulfilling prophesy and with our much improved form under CR I am much more hopeful. I feel as though we can surprise a few teams and get a bunch of points from those home matches.

My target would be 11 points.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                          X