Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fer as a striker next to Charlie, might be a good shout? Agree or disagree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer as a striker next to Charlie, might be a good shout? Agree or disagree?

Penny for your thoughts?
    Kept the faith!

Well worth a shot good call have a word with Rambo ' tho I think the thought has crossed his imnd

Comment

It would be nice to see Fer in a rangers shirt again, if things dont go to plan this season we may not

Comment

8-10 weeks out isn't he?

Comment

Once he is back from injury I meant, play him alongside Charlie not behind as a 10, a focused Adel on one wing, Phillips on the other, Sandro and wait for it, a Rejuvanated...........Samba Diakite in the middle, job done!

Full backs Isla and Yun, Ned and Caulker at CB, this would be the quickest team we have put on in years.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

With Fer out for 8-10 weeks as a conservative estimate(ligament damage) we prob wont see him again this season? and as for charlie if we drop we wont be seeing him in a rangers shirt or Fer next season

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              Once he is back from injury I meant, play him alongside Charlie not behind as a 10, a focused Adel on one wing, Phillips on the other, Sandro and wait for it, a Rejuvanated...........Samba Diakite in the middle, job done!

Full backs Isla and Yun, Ned and Caulker at CB, this would be the quickest team we have put on in years.
              Diakite isn't in our 25
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Think he's more useful in his natural position tbh. Almost undroppable, so to move him out of position (again) wouldnt make sense to me.

Right now with regards to Fer is will we actually see him in a Rs top again? God I hope so!!
                Last edited by Nick; 24-02-2015, 11:17 AM.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

Play a 10 next to the 9, your choice of 2 and 3 seem ok, and we might do well.

However, you lose your credibility as soon as you suggest Diakite. He's not even in the 25!
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    It would be nice to see Fer in a rangers shirt again, if things dont go to plan this season we may not
                    If we do it will be in a one or two game goodbye game send off with nothing to play for at the end of the season imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      If we do it will be in a one or two game goodbye game send off with nothing to play for at the end of the season imho.
                      As much as i agree I dont even think we will get the send off game. Us and him wont bother risking rushing a return from injury for a game that means nothing. It's a shame and I would love to see him in a qpr shirt next season (whatever league we are in) but one has to be realistic

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        With Fer out for 8-10 weeks as a conservative estimate(ligament damage) we prob wont see him again this season? and as for charlie if we drop we wont be seeing him in a rangers shirt or Fer next season
                        Yeah this

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Yeah this
                          If we go down Fer will be a player we need to keep, and we don't have to sell anyway.
                          We won't let him go on the cheap, and clubs will want to see how he starts the season back from injury before making any move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                            If we go down Fer will be a player we need to keep, and we don't have to sell anyway.
                            We won't let him go on the cheap, and clubs will want to see how he starts the season back from injury before making any move for him.
                            Fer will be off if we go down, 100%. Far too good to be playing in the championship, Napoli want him.

Comment

Working...
                            X