Joey barton - read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey barton - read this!

Only just managed to bring my self to make a comment.

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN OFFER YET AGAIN?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · Feb 21
    I've apologised to the lads and would like to apologise to all QPR fans who travelled today.

i'm not made of money and couldn't really afford to go but I did go as I felt I just had to be at Hull out of loyalty. Supported R's for 46 years and I am totally pissed with an average player like Barton doing what he does best! Protecting Furlong? Your having a laugh! The lad had to spend most of his first senior game with 10 men. You are a liability and should go now! Clapped you at the home game against Sheff Wed even after the Man City fiasco - never again you complete light weight!

Rant over!

OTT

Silly reaction yes, limited player yes, but as you were there as I was it was very clear to see he was protecting the young lad considering Hull had 5-6 players round the ref trying to get him sent off for a tough 50/50 challenge.

It's really not a big deal. Have a snickers.

Comment

Show us that you mean it Joey: No more wages this season as a real "I´m sorry, my bad". Just saying it ain´t good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        OTT

Silly reaction yes, limited player yes, but as you were there as I was it was very clear to see he was protecting the young lad considering Hull had 5-6 players round the ref trying to get him sent off for a tough 50/50 challenge.

It's really not a big deal. Have a snickers.

Its the not the 1st time he has cost us either think Norwich and City as well , the bloke is a liability and would rather let a youngster play for the rest of the season than let that cretin play for us again
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by gr1 View Post
          Only just managed to bring my self to make a comment.

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN OFFER YET AGAIN?

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · Feb 21
          I've apologised to the lads and would like to apologise to all QPR fans who travelled today.

i'm not made of money and couldn't really afford to go but I did go as I felt I just had to be at Hull out of loyalty. Supported R's for 46 years and I am totally pissed with an average player like Barton doing what he does best! Protecting Furlong? Your having a laugh! The lad had to spend most of his first senior game with 10 men. You are a liability and should go now! Clapped you at the home game against Sheff Wed even after the Man City fiasco - never again you complete light weight!

Rant over!
          Hate that "I'm pi**ed" .....We are inglish, well most of you lot are ................it's p*ssed off!!!....rant over

Comment

Working...
          X