Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next u21 to break into the first team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next u21 to break into the first team?

QPR FC ✔ @QPRFC
    #QPRU21 forward @reececox9 has pulled out of @FAIreland duty after being included in the first-team squad for Dubai pic.twitter.com/R2ekkFW2rj
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

reece v colchester last week. (two goals)

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm so pleased to hear this, I can't wait to see him get the chance.

Comment

All good news, nice to see the youngsters being considered for a start in the first team.

Comment

Would like to see Cole Kpekwa get a chance next season when we get rid of Dunne and Ferdinand.

Comment

Can see why we got rid of Hitchcock with this fella coming through...

Comment

Rambo and Sir Les....I love you
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Can see Petrasso getting his chance soon.
                Think Ramsey will bring a few into the squad now, maybe 1 or 2 getting there chance.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  Can see Petrasso getting his chance soon.
                  Think Ramsey will bring a few into the squad now, maybe 1 or 2 getting there chance.
                  I agree although Phillips has been rejuvenated under CR and for the time being has locked down a spot on the Right Wing! Petrasso can play either wing or striker as well so maybe he will get a chance!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Not about overflooding the team with youth. that wont end well. they need to come in when injuries/suspensions take place.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Great news. Really keen to see this kid get a chance as think he could perform in the first team. Definite eye for goal....

Comment

This kid is deffo our best young asset imho. More skills from him today on qpr fc facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                          Not about overflooding the team with youth. that wont end well. they need to come in when injuries/suspensions take place.
                          This. Good to see them getting into the squad but they will have to be eased into the team.

Comment

Working...
                          X