Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ground Covered by Henry (one for you Nasser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Covered by Henry (one for you Nasser)

Do you have the stats of what distance he covered on Saturday as it certainly looked like he was all over the pitch doing the work of two men in the middle of the park. Wherever the ball was Henry seemed to be in front of it trying to shield the defence

Well, what i can show you is the position he has taken a touch
    This photo is his heatmap:

he took 41 touches in total.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The brighter the blue, the greater the amount of touches taken, and these are first touches as well.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

This is Sandro's heatmap for the season......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

mate that cracked me up!!!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Talking about unfit players did anyone see Anderson needing oxygen after 36mins

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Quality

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Well, what i can show you is the position he has taken a touch
                This photo is his heatmap:

he took 41 touches in total.
                Is that a UFO I see?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Talking about unfit players did anyone see Anderson needing oxygen after 36mins
                  Actually that isn't him being unfit, if im not mistaken the match was played at 3.6 km above sea level. He hasn't played in that sort of condition in years so it is totally understandable. Hilarious, but understandable haha.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Do you have the stats of what distance he covered on Saturday as it certainly looked like he was all over the pitch doing the work of two men in the middle of the park. Wherever the ball was Henry seemed to be in front of it trying to shield the defence
                    Awesome performer this season. I would never have bought him but how wrong was I? Hope he stays fit, first name on the team sheet in our position.

Comment

Working...
                    X