Ramsey's luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey's luck

I like the look of Chris Ramsey. He looks more hands on the job then Harry could ever dream of being. He coaches and gives everyone a chance, which includes the young players as well. However, I hate to say it, he must be very unlucky, although he never moans. Injuries to Dunne, Ned, Austin (although luckily for one game), Fer and now Barton suspended for three games. All this in just three games. Well, if this is the making of a good Manager if eventually succeed in keeping us up, make what ever you wish of these circumstances. To add salt to all these wounds, against Hull we were very unlucky to concede in the last minute, just fifteen seconds after a great save by Robert, and the same against Southampton, a goal in the 93rd minute. Oh why we are so unlucky? Jesus.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    I like the look of Chris Ramsey. He looks more hands on the job then Harry could ever dream of being. He coaches and gives everyone a chance, which includes the young players as well. However, I hate to say it, he must be very unlucky, although he never moans. Injuries to Dunne, Ned, Austin (although luckily for one game), Fer and now Barton suspended for three games. All this in just three games. Well, if this is the making of a good Manager if eventually succeed in keeping us up, make what ever you wish of these circumstances. To add salt to all these wounds, against Hull we were very unlucky to concede in the last minute, just fifteen seconds after a great save by Robert, and the same against Southampton, a goal in the 93rd minute. Oh why we are so unlucky? Jesus.
    The good thing about it is also that he is not using it as an excuse. Just getting on with it and making the best out of the situation.

Imagine what Harry would have been like if he had been dealt these blows, would not have heard the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      And the beauty of him is... You don't hear him moaning about it every 10 seconds in interviews! (Unlike his predecessor).. A true gent with positive thinking only!

Onwards and upwards under him!

Comment

Been v v v unlucky with regards late goals.

7 this season I believe? That's criminal.

Comment

Its gutting, just sick.

Comment

great post and totally agree - also think it's great he is not just moaning about the injuries etc. all the time and instead trying to find solutions.
            Gutting about the last min goals though they make me feel horrible

Comment

I don't think its unlucky we concede late goals it's a case of switching off in the final minutes of games and unless he stamps this out it will be contagious and what then happens is the players start panicking in the final stages

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                I don't think its unlucky we concede late goals it's a case of switching off in the final minutes of games and unless he stamps this out it will be contagious and what then happens is the players start panicking in the final stages
                Its a bit unlucky there has been so màny though.

Comment

Maybe it's nothing to do with CR? Maybe this is the result of the old regime, working its way out? I mean CR hasn't walked into a vacuum, he's inherited not just a squad low on confidence and poorly managed, but also a train of consequences that are still bearing fruit in games in the wrong way. Maybe there will have to be a crossover period where this karma, if you like, pattern if you don't, works its way through, and then we might properly see what a Chris Ramsey team can do, without the HR hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Maybe it's nothing to do with CR? Maybe this is the result of the old regime, working its way out? I mean CR hasn't walked into a vacuum, he's inherited not just a squad low on confidence and poorly managed, but also a train of consequences that are still bearing fruit in games in the wrong way. Maybe there will have to be a crossover period where this karma, if you like, pattern if you don't, works its way through, and then we might properly see what a Chris Ramsey team can do, without the HR hangover.
                    I think you have nailed it mate. There is only so much CR can do. If players switch off at the last stages of a game what can you do. Saturday was more of 10 players being stuffed after just under 60 min of football.

Comment

Great post, agree with that.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Let's move on and focus on the remaining games.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post

Not sure why, but they already do panic. Not sure how he will change it or should I rather say the players? Against Hull we became to greedy given how little speed we have in defensive midfield and Central defence, I feel. Green was also flapping on that occasion.
                          Last edited by Shania; 24-02-2015, 08:11 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Spot on!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                              The good thing about it is also that he is not using it as an excuse. Just getting on with it and making the best out of the situation.

Imagine what Harry would have been like if he had been dealt these blows, would not have heard the end of it.
                              That's because Redknapps ego is right up his own a - rse

Comment

Working...
                              X