Martin Samuel Ladies & Gents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Samuel Ladies & Gents...

Anybody would think his 'Arry's mate or something!!..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ring-kids.html

What a mammoth bell this man is.
    Last edited by West London is Rss; 23-02-2015, 11:20 AM.

Harry mouthpiece.

Comment

yep... unbelievable.

Comment

Wouldn't have needed to pick Furlong had HR bothered to sign/keep any full backs at the club.

Comment

Typical Harry love in from the twunt but he does make one valid point...

"QPR have rarely looked like a club with a plan in recent years. If members of the development squad have not progressed it may be because Fernandes and his cohorts have obstructed their pathway with a pile of expensive, over-rated recruits. "

Comment

Two things I've taken from that article:
            1) Martin Samuel is a complete knob.
            2) Michael Doughty has terrible varicose veins.

Comment

What a c0ck he is. He suggests that looking to the kids is not the answer despite the fact that we would have collected from that game had it not been for the actions of a senior pro. But he infers that Furlong was indirectly to blame because he committed the foul - what a complete bell
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Does not surprise me in that slightest that a man like this wrote HR's book for him.

Comment

That's got me fuming, some ridiculously backwards and twisted logic to get his mate's back there.

Effectively picking on a young lad, who'd made his senior debut, and done a brilliant job.

#### off

Comment

I'm surprised he hasn't got more support no here as he is recycling many of the posts from the last 4 months. No vision, no kids, spend money, don't spend money etc.

Comment

Not all of it is bo//ox , c/mon what is this doing it the right way is it a plan ? if so tell us what it means
                      have we stopped buying players if yes that's working is'nt it ?
                      Reddknapp cant take any blame for lack of signings in January , all you posters know we needed a c/b, h/mid and winger which had if HR and staff bothered
                      we are going down we will lose on buckets full of dough surely that can't be part of doing it the right way can it ?
                      are our development players going to get us up next season ?
                      this appears to be the message the club is sending out for the likes of Samuels to have a field day with

Comment

he has raised a few good points though.

QPR should have spent money in January to try and improve the squad; QPR don't have any young players who are ready to step up to Premiership football; If QPR want to stay up, the manager needs to have players up to standard now, not in 2or 3 years. QPR are in a relegation scrap and inexperienced kids (probably out of their depth) are not going to be the best choice of players to win it.

Fernandes doesn't appear to have a plan for the club, as it seems to change far to frequently i.e. spend in 2013, but not in 2015; Redknapp is the right man for the job, but then denied funds to improve the squad and so resigns after the window has closed.

Comment

Just read the heading to the article, couldnt be ar$ed to read the $hit that no doubt followed.

Maybe Mr Samuel, the key to survival is 'the kids'.......
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I wonder if he's heard of Stuart Lancaster? He coaches the England ruby team but still finds time to coach junior rugby at Leeds.
                            I'm sure he doesn't split the 2 jobs 50/50 but I think it's good that he still does it - and I don't have anything against Chris doing it either.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              he has raised a few good points though.

QPR should have spent money in January to try and improve the squad; QPR don't have any young players who are ready to step up to Premiership football; If QPR want to stay up, the manager needs to have players up to standard now, not in 2or 3 years. QPR are in a relegation scrap and inexperienced kids (probably out of their depth) are not going to be the best choice of players to win it.

Fernandes doesn't appear to have a plan for the club, as it seems to change far to frequently i.e. spend in 2013, but not in 2015; Redknapp is the right man for the job, but then denied funds to improve the squad and so resigns after the window has closed.
                              No doubt Harry's mate but a lot was pretty accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X