Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

To be fair he is right but these things should be said inhouse not to the media.

Comment

Surprised as they appear to live in each others pocket

Comment

I'd be upset if all the team/squad weren't hacked off with Barton. He broke the PL record for the number of consectutive yellow cards and now add a straight red. He is the captain and should show some more control, don't get me wrong I do like a bit of fight in a player but as captain he should rise above some of the niggles that go on in a match. I think his dismissal cost us at least a point.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Even the players have had enough of the fool, charlie is his mate as well, he WILL be gone in the summer, happy days.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

So he should be Barton is a disgrace and has let us done countless times the sooner the mug leaves in the summer the better
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Is he upset with him?
              I read that differently, especially if you throw in the meeja's love of controversy.
              Theres only so many times you can say you're sorry may mean he's already apologised to all and team mates and now let's move on.

Comment

Same old media, twisting words...

Comment

At least we've now got 3 games[?] without him. He might be fantastic for team spirit, which Ive always praised JB for. When the old dross of players left, I think JB was a key figure in bringing everyone together in the dressing room so Id 'always' give him the benefit of the doubt. But now that team spirit appears to be there, think its time he moves on..... doing fock all on the pitch and his silly little outburst not only had a big say on us loosing Saturday but also risks the possibility of causing tensions amongst players who would blame him for Saturdays result.....
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Barton thrives on judging his fellow professionals, he deserves any criticism he gets tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      At least we've now got 3 games[?] without him. He might be fantastic for team spirit, which Ive always praised JB for. When the old dross of players left, I think JB was a key figure in bringing everyone together in the dressing room so Id 'always' give him the benefit of the doubt. But now that team spirit appears to be there, think its time he moves on..... doing fock all on the pitch and his silly little outburst not only had a big say on us loosing Saturday but also risks the possibility of causing tensions amongst players who would blame him for Saturdays result.....
                      He'll be off at the end of the season anyway mate... His contracts up.

Agree fully with what your saying.

Comment

I hope he never plays for us again, as you can tell I am not a joey fan he has had so many chances but still he keeps letting himself down, team mates and club. And off course the fans
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Charlie just tweeted saying the article was taken way out of context.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Charlie just tweeted saying the article was taken way out of context.
                            Thats good, we dont need no upset in the dressing room!!...... still true what was written though.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I agree with Austin, it was silly and cost us.

Le Tissier - Barton cost his team

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...-cost-his-team

Comment

Working...
                              X