Danny Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Simpson

Getting absolutely hammered by Leicester fans .......One quote...."Like an estate agent......always shows em inside"..

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/to...danny-simpson/....

I like him and thought he done a very good job for us last season but I feel he falls into that cateogory of player who is a very very good championship player but struggles to make the grade in the prem.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      I like him and thought he done a very good job for us last season but I feel he falls into that cateogory of player who is a very very good championship player but struggles to make the grade in the prem.
      I remember the 2011-12 season i think it was where he was one of the best right backs in the prem. How things have gone downhill for the lad. Some here would have you believe he would have solved our problems in the prem.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        That's what a lot of them are saying too Matty. I was amazed we sold him at the time, and they (Leicester fans) were over the moon with it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Getting absolutely hammered by Leicester fans .......One quote...."Like an estate agent......always shows em inside"..

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/to...danny-simpson/....
          Cretins, estate agents always show people the outside too.

Getting comedy wrong

Comment

I watched a bit of that game and thought he had done quite well, easy to moan when things go pear shaped
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No doubt he is flavour of the month for them to lay into and all the sheep follow.

Comment

It was a ridiculous decision by Redknapp to sell Simpson and he certainly could of done a job for us this season but it was a typical short term decision along with selling Mutch which will hopefully be a thing of the past
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Have Simmo back in a heartbeat

Comment

He got absolutely slaughted on here after the Hull game at the start of the season and the general line was he isn't good enough for the PL. How things change as they did for Dunne after Spurs and Rio after Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                      He got absolutely slaughted on here after the Hull game at the start of the season and the general line was he isn't good enough for the PL. How things change as they did for Dunne after Spurs and Rio after Arsenal.
                      But that is just the shorted sighted view of people on here and the knee jerk reaction you get after 1 bad performance

Most people couldn't believe Simpson was sold

As for Rio he has been better but still an awful signing
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

He is terrible, if he hadn't come through at Man Utd he'd never have had a Premiership career.

We were right to sell him, def should've got another RB in though.

Comment

Whatever you think of him, we shouldn't of sold him at that time without a replacement

Comment

Remember when he went, there were so many people happy to see him gone!!! Couldnt understand it personally, Ive always liked him..... Id have him back, certainly better than our current options for RB when Isla isnt able to play (Ned).

Cant comment on his time at Leicester as Ive not seen him play, but maybe he just wasnt meant to play for them, maybe he just doesnt suit that team. But always thought he done well here!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              I watched a bit of that game and thought he had done quite well, easy to moan when things go pear shaped
                              Yeah, thank God we never do that!

Comment

Working...
                              X