Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking back... who has been our best signing this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    This!! Appaling The best of the underachivers is Fer,IMO.
    Really? Fer has been getting rave reviews and Isla consistently ends up on lists of most consistent players in the league.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Isla and he hasnt been that great. All been a bit of a letdown tbh. Makes me wonder how a lot of other clubs unearth gems in players never heard of before yet we keep signing underachievers
      Let's hope that all changes now, we have already dug up two from right under our noses.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Fer, Isla, Vargas are all tidy players, certainly good enough for us. Reckon they'd have done better if our team was more stable (or just if we had a decent CB pairing), or HR wasn't here.

Sandro is a top player but the injuries are ridiculous.

Caulker & Rio have sealed our fate imo. Always gonna be hard with a dodgy defence.

Comment

I said Isla as he is consistent, tackles, crosses well, all round good player, if we had this pole in 2 years time and he is played in his right position I would probably be saying FER, I think he can and will be a midfield dynamo if Ramsey brings him on

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            I said Isla as he is consistent, tackles, crosses well, all round good player, if we had this pole in 2 years time and he is played in his right position I would probably be saying FER, I think he can and will be a midfield dynamo if Ramsey brings him on
            Fer brings a lot of qualities you will see with yaya. Not saying he is at that level by any means but he has potential and he has that playstyle. Some mazy dribbles this season have been some of the best moments at loftus road. Wish he lasted more games in CM but hope he will be back soon. I recall seeing a photo of him on instagram with a special leg brace that he said speeds up his return. Who knows.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Fer for me, sadly we only got to see him in a more natural position once!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Ramsey. Player signings have been mostly pants.

Comment

i go

i go for sandro

but i really dont know who robinson is.....................who is he
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    i go for sandro

but i really dont know who robinson is.....................who is he
                    Jack Robinson..
                    We signed him at the start of the season and he's currently on loan at Huddersfield.
                    One for the future.

Comment

I think it's gotta be Isla he's been the most consistent for me not afraid to run at players and works the wing well
                      Fer has scored a few rockets but when he loses the ball he just jogs back and seems half arsed at times, missing him big time now though with Barton out for 3 games...

Comment

Originally posted by englishjack21 View Post
                        I think it's gotta be Isla he's been the most consistent for me not afraid to run at players and works the wing well
                        Fer has scored a few rockets but when he loses the ball he just jogs back and seems half arsed at times, missing him big time now though with Barton out for 3 games...
                        Sure it ain't Ferdinand lad? You've loved him for years

Comment

robinson. 21 year old WB with prem and championship level experience for 1m.

currently playing out of his skin at huddersfield and getting rave reviews.

back into the england u21 squad.

yes leroy and isla are decent albeit the former sometimes inconsistent (largely away from home due to redknapps poor management).

so although technically he hasnt played for us yet, after what turned out to be a poor set of signings, this may prove to of been his best.
                          ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

Comment

Toss up between isla and Fer for me but i think isla.

Comment

None of them have done anything to write home about. Nearly everyone of them has been injured or useless in all honesty. Fer is the best of the bad bunch, but even he got crocked when we needed him at the business end of the season. Dont get the isla love whatsoever , and vargas aint a qpr player and never will be imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                None of them have done anything to write home about. Nearly everyone of them has been injured or useless in all honesty. Fer is the best of the bad bunch, but even he got crocked when we needed him at the business end of the season. Dont get the isla love whatsoever , and vargas aint a qpr player and never will be imo.

Pretty much this. No signing has really impressed this season and we seem to have signed a bunch of crocks. Agree with your point on isla, he's been ok but nothing special, in fact I think he is lacking defensively and if we stay up (based on what the proposed deal will cost i.e. transfer fee and wages & If we go down then we defo wont sign him) I would like a new RB to compete with furlong for the spot.
                                Last edited by Hove Ranger; 25-02-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X