Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking back... who has been our best signing this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back... who has been our best signing this season?

I will remove Mutch from the list of ins as he has already left haha.
    Ferdinand
    4.12%
    Caulker
    2.06%
    Isla
    19.59%
    Zarate
    1.03%
    Fer
    63.92%
    Vargas
    4.12%
    Robinson
    1.03%
    McCarthy
    1.03%
    Sandro
    1.03%
    Kranjcar
    2.06%

Has to be Fer and in all fairness he hasn't pulled up any trees.

Comment

Fer but if Sandro had played more it would be him with no doubt

Comment

Caulker has done well, Vargas has done okay (probably worth the 3 mil or whatever his release clause is) but has been out of favour with Chris Ramsey, hasnt got enough goals. Needs to shoot more I think
        Kranjcar when he has played has done well, but didnt play a lot with Harry in charge, not sure why.
        Isla has done fantastic for what he was brought into do.
        Sandro has the potential to be very good, still reasoanbly young (25), was great for spurs. On football maager would sell for around 30mil!!

Anyone know why Vargas is on the bench with Chris Ramsey, Chilean International who got to Round of 16 and lost on pens to Brazil

Comment

Gonna go with Isla, does his defensive duties well, gets forward and doesn't shy away from tackles. Fer's been very good too, but took him a while to settle in properly.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I went for Isla myself, if Fer had been central all season i'd have probably gone with him but Isla has been one of our most consistent players and i'm a fan of his.

Comment

I would argue that Fer is the most talented player that we've signed, but Isla has been the most consistent (after a shaky start.) Fer has MOTM potential most weeks, but Isla is always 7/10 for us.

Comment

fer the best of a ordinary lot , just

Comment

Isla and he hasnt been that great. All been a bit of a letdown tbh. Makes me wonder how a lot of other clubs unearth gems in players never heard of before yet we keep signing underachievers

Comment

No 1 said Chris Ramsey yet?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I can't pick any off them. All blow hot and cold....mostly cold.

Comment

Isla for me, the player with the most ability is Le-Roy but was very poor at the start of the season.
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

lol own up who voted Kranjcar ? seriously?

Comment

Isla's been the most consistent of the bunch for me, so that's where my vote went.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Isla and he hasnt been that great. All been a bit of a letdown tbh. Makes me wonder how a lot of other clubs unearth gems in players never heard of before yet we keep signing underachievers
                              This!! Appaling The best of the underachivers is Fer,IMO.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X