Sandro time to get of the massage table and onto the pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Some of the hate is hilarious here. The man is always on song when he does play, yes he gets injured but as a player who needs to be managed correctly to get the best out of him, I don't think a confidence crushing series of boos - after what will no doubt be a good performance - is the best thing for our players. He offers a huge defensive stability compared to any of our other players and will provide plenty of cover for our cb's so calling him one of our worst signings seems really harsh IMO.
    Dont think Sandro has been amazing when he has played for us and that is hardly at all for what we have paid for. One of our biggest transfers of the season and he has spent more time injured than on the pitch. Surely a prerequisite of being a good signing is actually being on the pitch and playing? Dont blame him personally for his injuries but will not rose tint the situation; he has no way played enough games for the amount of investment and hype involved in the deal. FACT

Comment

Good to know happiness and positivity winds you up. Spurs fans always loved him, don't be so blinded by your own views. They actually nicknamed him the Beast. There is a very valid reason behind that so saying spurs fans didn't like him is just plain ignorant.
      Pot calling the kettle black?

Also to say Spurs fans always loved him is a bit of a generalisation. I'm sure some did and i'm sure some didnt but i reckon he received more "love" when he was playing week in week out

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Uncle Tony is on this doing things the right way kick I'd like to know what he means by that , Diakete is back picking up his WAGES our centre m/field is decimated and he's sitting on his rrrs and no one had the vision to think he could be called on if needed , well it could called doing things the right way if we could call on him now
        How's that TF fault unless you want him to pick the 25man squad you can only have 25 someone was going to miss out if it had been SWP the same questions would be raised its not TF fault

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          How's that TF fault unless you want him to pick the 25man squad you can only have 25 someone was going to miss out if it had been SWP the same questions would be raised its not TF fault
          No No No of course it's not TFS job to pick the 25 and it's not his fault whose in or out of the 25 ,
          But if we are doing things right then it is his job to see the people he employs are doing things right ,
          C/mon Westy I know about hindsight but would you say it's the right thing to have Diakete in ,in, place of SWP ?
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-02-2015, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Good to know happiness and positivity winds you up. Spurs fans always loved him, don't be so blinded by your own views. They actually nicknamed him the Beast. There is a very valid reason behind that so saying spurs fans didn't like him is just plain ignorant.
            Read the post Happy Clappy Man. I never said Sours fans didn't like him. I said they think he's crocked. And has been since April 2012. Stats? You don't understand words, fella.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Agree on this. IF fit he is one of the best players in the squad....just need to get him fit
              But that's the point, he isn't fit and he doesn't play. Great players are no good in the treatment room. Harry was a mug to buy him and Spurs worked one on us. A great player like Sandro.......Spurs or qpr....errr, I'll sign for qpr. Do me a favour.

Comment

Whether he is adored by Spurs fans not really relevant to whether he has been a good signing for us. Faurlin has lots of respect from Rs fans (quite rightly) but wouldn't make him a great signing for another club as he is now.

Comment

sandro

sandro is crittical for our survival,he is just a dominant player who can dictate the play,only he can save us now
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X