Sandro time to get of the massage table and onto the pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro time to get of the massage table and onto the pitch

Barton wont play again for us until the end of March and we have been hit massively in the middle with injuries

10days warm weather training which at the end of it this guy needs to be ready to not only come back into the side but also play through the pain barrier even if he is only 80% fit as in the middle we have hit the all mans to the pump stage

If I was Ramsey I would be telling him now your earn 50big ones so your playing now and earning it even if your not fit you can get your fitness back on the pitch.

Unless he has a broken leg or an injury of that ilk no other injury can keep him off the pitch between now and May

Time to stop using the massage facilities at Harlington and start playing football son as your clearly a good player but currently were not getting the benefit of it and if we asked many now your signing to date has been a disaster. Only one way to change that opinion of you and that is game time, effecting and influencing games in our favour

Dunne tried playing on with a cruciate knee injury, Nedum played on with a pulled hamstring!! Sandro how much do you want to play for the hoops...............

It's about time this sicknote got his act together, he must be one off the worse buys since samba
    You Rsssssss

Comment

If- big if- he plays against Arsenal and when- big when- he comes off injured, I shall be very tempted to boo him to the highest heavens. One of the worst buys we've ever made. Spurs fans knew he was crocked.
      Last edited by Rangers77; 22-02-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        If- big if- he plays against Arsenal and when- big when- he comes off injured, I shall be very tempted to boo him to the highest heavens. One of the worst buys we've ever made. Spurs fans knew he was crocked.
        Would that be his fault, would you boo Faulin if he came back and play a game for us again and went off injured ?

What should he do retire from the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
          Would that be his fault, would you boo Faulin if he came back and play a game for us again and went off injured ?

What should he do retire from the game ?
          No. Because Faurlin only retires injured when he's injured. And we got good service from him for several years. If Spurs fans know the P ussy Cat (Beast? Please......) is a crock, he knows. He's started, what, six games for us and finished two of them? All with different injuries. He might as well retire for all the good he's been to us. Looks like another wrong un down the Rangers. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

No. Because Faurlin only retires injured when he's injured. And we got good service from him for several years. If Spurs fans know the P ussy Cat (Beast? Please......) is a crock, he knows. He's started, what, six games for us and finished two of them? All with different injuries. He might as well retire for all the good he's been to us. Looks like another wrong un down the Rangers. I hope I'm wrong.
            He's a wrong un for being a decent player that happens to be injury prone? Or are we the wrong uns for buying him in the first place.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              He's a wrong un for being a decent player that happens to be injury prone? Or are we the wrong uns for buying him in the first place.
              Oh we are to blame. Or rather Harry is. Think he comes off the pitch too easily, mind. He doesn't strike me as stoic.

Comment

Some of the hate is hilarious here. The man is always on song when he does play, yes he gets injured but as a player who needs to be managed correctly to get the best out of him, I don't think a confidence crushing series of boos - after what will no doubt be a good performance - is the best thing for our players. He offers a huge defensive stability compared to any of our other players and will provide plenty of cover for our cb's so calling him one of our worst signings seems really harsh IMO.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Some of the hate is hilarious here. The man is always on song when he does play, yes he gets injured but as a player who needs to be managed correctly to get the best out of him, I don't think a confidence crushing series of boos - after what will no doubt be a good performance - is the best thing for our players. He offers a huge defensive stability compared to any of our other players and will provide plenty of cover for our cb's so calling him one of our worst signings seems really harsh IMO.
                  Agree on this. IF fit he is one of the best players in the squad....just need to get him fit

Comment

It's not hate to criticise a player. Or to say you'd be tempted to boo him if- again- he comes off injured. There is considerable grey between the black of hate and the white of love. But you are so starry eyed your opinions, which obviously reflect knowledge and appreciation, are too often rendered worthless by your teenager like crush on anyone who plays for QPR. But it must be easier being an R if you see the world as you do. You're not a WUM. But you do wind me up. So far Sandro has been nothing more than a bad signing. He's never fit because he's not fit. He's crocked. Thanks Harry. If Spurs fans knew that, Harry knew that. Let's see what transpires. I doubt he will play against Arsenal. I imagine he will not finish the game.

Comment

sandro wasn't fit when he signed , levy knew he was a crock and got shot , sandro knew he was a crock himself only dozy rednapp rushed in tongue hanging out at the thought of another player from his beloved spurs at QPR

Comment

Not enough minutes on the pitch to warrant his fee/wages. Not his fault though, that lies squarely with the candle faced one
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

But he's never fit Nasser he may be great when he is but he with us rarely has been.

Seems type of player that needs to be 100% fit or he's not interested

Comment

Uncle Tony is on this doing things the right way kick I'd like to know what he means by that , Diakete is back picking up his WAGES our centre m/field is decimated and he's sitting on his rrrs and no one had the vision to think he could be called on if needed , well it could called doing things the right way if we could call on him now

Comment

It's not hate to criticise a player. Or to say you'd be tempted to boo him if- again- he comes off injured. There is considerable grey between the black of hate and the white of love. But you are so starry eyed your opinions, which obviously reflect knowledge and appreciation, are too often rendered worthless by your teenager like crush on anyone who plays for QPR. But it must be easier being an R if you see the world as you do. You're not a WUM. But you do wind me up. So far Sandro has been nothing more than a bad signing. He's never fit because he's not fit. He's crocked. Thanks Harry. If Spurs fans knew that, Harry knew that. Let's see what transpires. I doubt he will play against Arsenal. I imagine he will not finish the game.
                              Good to know happiness and positivity winds you up. Spurs fans always loved him, don't be so blinded by your own views. They actually nicknamed him the Beast. There is a very valid reason behind that so saying spurs fans didn't like him is just plain ignorant.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X