Zamora Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Now I have been one of his biggest defenders on this forum but for me he looked totally shot yesterday and a shadow of the player he was at Sunderland and that is after a 10day break from matches

When he performs like he did yesterday for me he is counter productive actually being in the side. He gave away silly foul after silly foul after silly foul and everytime we have a corner he kills it by standing in front of the keeper and blocking him and giving the ref the chance to blow up for a foul against him.

The trick of standing in front of the keeper don't work anymore it was a tactic used about four or five years ago and Refs are wise to it I cannot think of a side that uses this tactic every single corner when the Ref gives a foul against you its so amateurish from Bobby. Your six foot two instead of blocking the b loody keeper what about attacking the penalty spot and trying to get your head on the ball

When Barton went off it was the time for bobby to step up, plant his feet and hold the ball up when it came to him but he done the complete opposite instead giving cheap free kicks away and therefore the ball back to Hull

Really disappointed with his showing yesterday
    Amen.

Comment

Zamora is best used as a sub.
      Play Zarate alongside Austin instead or Taarabt behind Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Zamora is best used as a sub.
        Play Zarate alongside Austin instead or Taarabt behind Austin.
        Where is taarabt?? Is he in dubai or still at the kebab and shisha joints on the edgware road pretending hes in dubai?

Comment

Working...
        X