No announcement yet.

TF: "very optimistic that Charlie will be with us for a very long time"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pressure and spotlight isn't on him as much at the moment as it would be for a top 6 or 7 team. When they aren't playing well he has to be able to contribute more to the game, for us he can get away with it. I do agree that at other teams they are likely to create more chances and therefore more goals for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      best english forward in the top flight....see ya charlie.
      Nope...that is Harry Kane

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        According to Tony Interview in The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-quit-QPR.html

No more spending it seems either.............best training ground in lge 2 it is then!
        Pinch of salt. Said the same thing about Remy.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Charlie wll be here as long as we are in the Prem if we go down he's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sure he will stay if we stay up. But if we go down he will be off ski (and who can blame him).
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I can't see Austin staying if QPR get relegated. They will instead cash in on him to help pay off any fines or to rebuild the side after players like Barton, Dunne, Ferdinand, Hill, Fer, Caulker, Onuoha, Isla, Vargas, Zarate, Krancjar, Hoillet, SWP, Tarrabt, etc are all sold, retired, contracts not renewed or retuned after their loan deals end.

Comment

Dont think he will get picked for england playing for qpr. Sad but true. And its near on every players dream to represent his country. For that reason i think he will go to an everton or swansea etc.

Comment

Heard it all before guys. Money talks at the end of the day in football. At least 'Arry won't be here to waste it.

Comment

Austin is a bit like Miroslav Klose, a finisher pure and simple and a good one at that. But despite his goals, no one ever talks about Klose in the same breath as (fat) Ronaldo, Stoichkov, Batistuta etc. As an all round footballer, he wasn't great. I think in the modern game, top clubs need more then just a finisher, which is why people like Kane and Ings have been linked to big money moves, whereas as Austin is "just"(!) an England call up.

Comment

Working...
                    X