Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Bowles Painting problem.

Hello,

I've been asked to paint a picture of Stan Bowles for an extremely charitable man who has made consistently outstanding contributions to a food bank for quite some time. The man is well deserving of recognition for what he has done and as part of that, the rest of the volunteers at the food bank have asked me to paint him a picture as a thank you. A passionate QPR fan, his favourite player is Stan Bowles. Now, to my problem.

I have searched various sights and been in a few bookshops recently in search of images of Stan. There seem to be about 20 or so that get used 90% of the time and although these are reasonable images, I was hoping to find something a little less used as an image to paint. I am not looking for anything quirky for the sake of it, I'm quite happy to paint the man playing the game he loved. I'm simply looking for more images to choose from. Preferably good quality clear ones that are somewhat interesting from an artistic point of view. If I can find something that really grabs me then it may help me provide the man with a gift he will genuinely cherish, rather than politely accept for its thoughtfulness alone.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X