No announcement yet.

Allardyce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres supposedly a big meeting about big sams future going on tonight, the chairman got proper abused at the fa cup game at the weekend and they were screaming for the managers head once again. I aint neing funny, but what is going on with football these days, how the hell can them stupid hammers be unhappy with this season results and position???

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Theres supposedly a big meeting about big sams future going on tonight, the chairman got proper abused at the fa cup game at the weekend and they were screaming for the managers head once again. I aint neing funny, but what is going on with football these days, how the hell can them stupid hammers be unhappy with this season results and position???
      It's bloody ridiculous. Now that they're getting a new stadium the owners are probably getting ideas above their station, and probably think they're worthy of being a top 4 side. Will take them years to do that, if ever.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Hope not big Sam. Old and in the same category as Harry. I feel this season is just one lucky season for West Ham.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Heard he is on the verge of getting pushed out this week, lose at spurs and he is gone, I would have him down at QPR without a shout, always does the job and I think WH are punching above their station. always been a yoyo club now think they can be a top four side

Comment

For those who say all the sorts at our club are wrong..

Its bad all around.
            https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/even...nts-2/58171305

Just spotted that groupon where you can pay £140 to go have an afternoon meal with Big Sam.
            Reckon if ramsey redknapp hughes warnock any qpr manager did that, we'd be livid.

(also... mod points please for recycling the thread)
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
              Its bad all around.
              https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/even...nts-2/58171305

Just spotted that groupon where you can pay £140 to go have an afternoon meal with Big Sam.
              But there is also Malky Mackay attending
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...anager-5443294

Comment

allardyce?

Paper talk suggesting he could be our next manager at the end of the season if West ham don't renew his contract??

Comment

Good manager. Not the most exciting, but has a proven track record. Would welcome him to be honest, hopefully sort out our shambles of a club & bring some much needed stability.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would do me he would put a plan and strategy in place and knows his players

Not exciting as Matty says but what this club needs more then excitement is three or four years of stability structure and gradual building

Comment

So Tony goes full circle sacks Warnock employs Hughs sacks Hughs employs Redknapp
                        sacks Redknapp , employs Allardyce same sort as Warnock .
                        Anybody else think T F would be better at this game if he'd listen to just one man or nobody at all , me I would rather he had just stuck with Warnock if went down that 1st season he would have been just as capable as Allardyce to have brought us straight back up and build a side in the process plus the football would have better to watch

Comment

Big sa, just stinks of our board taking short cuts again. We need someone in for the long term and re structure through the club imo. We keep trying to take shirt cuts and it doesn't work! Sam is 60 and can't see him doing much different from Harry. As stated earlier in the thread we all know West Hams board have pulled the strings for him this year and brought players in he didn't want. I don't think our chairman is as savy to do that.

We need a Howe type, clement or even Ramsey. We have 7 or 8 players we can keep and build a very good team around full of younger players with energy and desire. Don't want a quick fix hoof football again. Our board need to a kick up the #### too with a clear and decisive plan in place, the mistakes made again this year in January ie signing no players at all, sticking with Harry then being the only team to employ some one with no experience is just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            I would rather he had just stuck with Warnock if went down that 1st season he would have been just as capable as Allardyce to have brought us straight back up and build a side in the process plus the football would have better to watch
                            And no crippling debt with nothing to show for it.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

How many of West Ham's first team have come through the ranks via Allardyce? Noble and Tomkins were already there.

I like him and he would be a stable manager but he is exactly like Redknapp IMO and will be a quick fix rather than develop the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                How many of West Ham's first team have come through the ranks via Allardyce? Noble and Tomkins were already there.

I like him and he would be a stable manager but he is exactly like Redknapp IMO and will be a quick fix rather than develop the club.
                                How many players have come through any premier league club in recent history??? its not just our problem

Comment

Working...
                                X