No announcement yet.

tomorrows plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indeed...normally a really tight fitting number that gives me a raging stiffy more than our late signing of some unpronouncable african on loan!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

adebayor has been offered a suite on the plush white city estate if he signs

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        indeed...normally a really tight fitting number that gives me a raging stiffy more than our late signing of some unpronouncable african on loan!
        She be in yellow tomo. Then at 10.30 she's gonna seductively tell all QPR fans what we've wanted to hear.... We've managed to re-sign Marc nygaard on a 4 year deal.

Comment

long as she does it with that seductive sideways glance at the camera......strides down....kitchen roll ready!

Comment

long as she does it with that seductive sideways glance at the camera......strides down....kitchen roll ready!
            marc nygaard gets you like that facto

Comment

Lol . I cant go that far .the missus will be pottering around.

Comment

i can.................i need help!

Comment

a previous girlfriend once said shed be less pee,d off if i sat up wa nking over ########### not watching signing patrick aggymong!

Comment

I will find plenty of other things to do.

Have to hold the white flag up and say I can no longer support this team with Harry Redknapp as manager.

I will renew my support at loftus road in August in the championship with a new manager.

Worst thing Tony has done is lose loyal fans that have supported this club throughout their life. W12ranger made the sensible decision and I am ready to follow suit, goodnight!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

HAhahhahahahahaah

Comment

weare old chap thats a pretty hard decision...i have very low expectations of us as a club and take our demise less painfully.........you are correct re foolhandes though!

Comment

rick she is indeed a fine advert for not being a raving iron!
                          Shame she's a Brentford fan. Amazing in every other regard.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                            Shame she's a Brentford fan. Amazing in every other regard.
                            surrey id still like to take her from behind clad in tight fitting bees top with andy sinton on it!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              as long as adebayour is not one of the 4, the other 3 will be aged 34/35 or someone we've never heard of that won't even get a game
                              This. You just know it'll be come underwhelming loan. Playng 5 side then likely have meself a tommy before an early night.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I
                                Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Worst thing Tony has done is lose loyal fans that have supported this club throughout their life. W12ranger made the sensible decision and I am ready to follow suit, goodnight!
                                Deepcut n all. We're dropping like flies!

Comment

Working...
                                X