tomorrows plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomorrows plans

Gotta drop the old man off to Hammersmith for a minor op early doors, shoot into the timber yard for Tuesday materials then plot up on the sofa with sky sports. might get some nibbles in .hoping for at least 4 in!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Used too look forward to deadline day but we always have our pants pulled down so dreading it

Comment

as long as adebayour is not one of the 4, the other 3 will be aged 34/35 or someone we've never heard of that won't even get a game

Comment

We are so predictable in the TW, I can save you the bother. The papers will have us linked to the World and his wife around 9am; they'll interview Harry out of the window of his 4x4 around 11am, who'll happily divUlge that we're working on a couple of deals. You'll then hear sod all until about 3pm where they'll attempt to interview Redknapp again - this time he'll drive off. More sod all until around 9pm, when we'll sign whoever's available from then until 11pm.

Comment

Adebayor done by all accounts

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            We are so predictable in the TW, I can save you the bother. The papers will have us linked to the World and his wife around 9am; they'll interview Harry out of the window of his 4x4 around 11am, who'll happily divUlge that we're working on a couple of deals. You'll then hear sod all until about 3pm where they'll attempt to interview Redknapp again - this time he'll drive off. More sod all until around 9pm, when we'll sign whoever's available from then until 11pm.
            d'ya reckon odenwingie could turn up

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              d'ya reckon odenwingie could turn up
              I think he's scheduled for a 10pm appointment with us, once Adebayor's turned us down.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Gotta drop the old man off to Hammersmith for a minor op early doors, shoot into the timber yard for Tuesday materials then plot up on the sofa with sky sports. might get some nibbles in .hoping for at least 4 in!
                Day off so literally SSN on all day and not leaving the house. All the best to your old man.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  Were working on a couple of things but nothing near, ya know, it's difficult everybody's looking for good players, were have to see !!!!!!!

Comment

Don't get interesting till after 6pm. Looking forward to it though. Harry loves it and sky love Harry. Will it be gap tooth at Harrington gates in morning?

Comment

love looking at natalie sawyers ample bresticuklars and wondering what her japeneeses are like!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        love looking at natalie sawyers ample bresticuklars and wondering what her japeneeses are like!
                        Was just about to say I'll be looking forward to seeing that temptress .

Comment

rick she is indeed a fine advert for not being a raving iron!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            rick she is indeed a fine advert for not being a raving iron!
                            Haha . Crack me up young facto

Comment

I hope she bares abit tomo seeing as it's a special occasion

Comment

Working...
                              X