No announcement yet.

Pretty sad & cringey to hear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These away performances mixed with a bit of boos have turned our fans into animals.

Comment

Little ar seholes will say something to the wrong people and get smashed...please god.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Seen enough this season more than most other years that lots can't handle their booze or substances.

I've seen the same faces for years away, but this season we seem to have had an influx of spotty 'yoof' who think they are on set for football factory 2. Not chaps just really muggy kids who'd get a good hammering if they tried it with the wrong people.
        Exactly this, they wouldn't be seen for dead if it really kicked off with the oppo, one thing I didn't see mentioned on the other site is although this shouldn't happen how did Chelscum get tkts they must of come with rangers mates !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Azman;1379505]These away performances mixed with a bit of boos have turned our fans into animals.[/QUOT othis site.

No Wonder, when too many posters on here seem to idolize rioting.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

There was a guy sitting in front of me at the man Utd game who also had the Chelsea badge on his phone. I sit F block row X. I pointed it out to my mate but we didn't say anything. It's a chance but it may be the same guy. I'm not a member of dot.org but if anyone is they are more than welcome to post this over there if it will help with anything.

Comment

Why are people looking at other people's phones so closely?

Nosey parkers....

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                Little ar seholes will say something to the wrong people and get smashed...please god.
                What do mean by that?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  What do mean by that?
                  Read it again and you might understand.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                    I would be fu[king going mad if they were throwing coins and spiting near my wife and kids, but what kind of idiot brings a celscvm phone to QPR away game.
                    Exactly, he's gotta be some kind of plum pulling a cfc badge out. I feel it was correct to slap him for his brazeness but not with women and kids in the vicinity. shoulda pulled him in the carsey
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                      I would be fu[king going mad if they were throwing coins and spiting near my wife and kids, but what kind of idiot brings a celscvm phone to QPR away game.
                      Sorry, that is making a sorry #### excuse for unnacceptable behavior, to do that to someone over football is just plain inexcusable FFS !

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        Read it again and you might understand.
                        Or listen to Kenny Rodgers singing "Coward of the County".

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Exactly, he's gotta be some kind of plum pulling a cfc badge out. I feel it was correct to slap him for his brazeness but not with women and kids in the vicinity. shoulda pulled him in the carsey
                          So slapping someone without their wife or kids watching is OK ? So a night spent in A and E while they wait for news if he is going to be is OK? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                            So slapping someone without their wife or kids watching is OK ? So a night spent in A and E while they wait for news if he is going to be is OK? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Me rods bending!! How did he end up in a+e with a slap haha

Comment

Just saying, football violence is a bit sad and pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                                Just saying, football violence is a bit sad and pathetic!
                                I agree these days,but it's a buzz for youngsters thats gone on for 50 odd years

Comment

Working...
                                X