No announcement yet.

Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal away i nearly popped blood vessel watching him mess every cross up. Saying that he did win the pen

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Arsenal away i nearly popped blood vessel watching him mess every cross up. Saying that he did win the pen
      I thought he was trying to hit someone in the crowd he was doing it that often. To be fair, it wasn't even a pen haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Getting rid of every non-starter he can.
        Yeah agree, it's long been needed. Would love to see swp get a conscience and feel the need to lift a leg for his pay check....somewhere else of course.

Comment

Shame it never worked out for Hoilett... Thought he was going to be a good signing, like a lot of the players we bring in. Don't think he got a string of games together. With his performances being rubbish at times and along with being poorly managed it was never going to work.

Cmon Harry throw another winger into the lions den!
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Bloody hamstring injuries all the time as well...
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

If it's a loan with a view to a perm deal, he will be back!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                If it's a loan with a view to a perm deal, he will be back!
                So true it hurts.

Comment

Made my night. The blokes cack. How he's had robbed a living as a winger is beyond me.

Good riddance and glad to see the club have come out to say Phillips has a future with us.

Comment

Let's see if this beats the 50+ pages he got when we wanted him to sign lol

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Made my night. The blokes cack. How he's had robbed a living as a winger is beyond me.

Good riddance and glad to see the club have come out to say Phillips has a future with us.
                      theres only 1 year age difference with them, wouldnt say phillips is alot better than hoilett was a year ago. In fact Hoilett has contributed alot more than phillips while with us (i.e. play off final)

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        Fingers crossed
                        Yes fingers crossed we can loan him to another club, thankfully we have way better at the club (or do we !!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Think it was later than that mate! Sure it was only 1 sub in the early 90's? Proper football!
                          Subs were first allowed in the 1965-66 season and then it was one sub to replace somebody who was injured.

Comment

Loaning him will serve little purpose ... We need to sell him and then he's gone for good .... Loaning him will only highlight to the other team how shite he is and he will be sent back on the next a available 207 to Shepherd's Bush ....

Sell sell sell only

Comment

Either way he should be flogged. To another club or by a cat o nine tails...
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                Either way he should be flogged. To another club or by a cat o nine tails...
                                Agreed .... Scurvy dog

Comment

Working...
                                X