No announcement yet.

Pre-stoke city press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was as miserable as f ack...... Downcast and downbeat. Looked defeated and disinterested. Looking good for tomorrow......

Comment

Day off for me today, back from walking the dog thought I'd have a watch of Harry's Presser......

What an uninspiring turgid c@nt he is !

Granted he's trying not to let on who he's after bringing in, granted he's trying not to let Stoke know who's fit to play, but what on earth is that 'presser' actually for ?
      So intent on not letting on, he can barely string three words together, just a mumbling bumbling old pensioner. If he inspires the players anywhere near as much as me now.... we're f@cked

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
        Day off for me today, back from walking the dog thought I'd have a watch of Harry's Presser......

Granted he's trying not to let on who he's after bringing in, granted he's trying not to let Stoke know who's fit to play, but what on earth is that 'presser' actually for ?
        So intent on not letting on, he can barely string three words together, just a mumbling bumbling old pensioner. If he inspires the players anywhere near as much as me now.... we're f@cked
        Lol
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

I feel exactly the same. Awful presser. Not holding out much hope of any kind of meaningful turnaround i'm afraid under HR.

Comment

Why does he bother doing them when its obvious hes always onto a hiding to nothing. Is he forced to by football law or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Why does he bother doing them when its obvious hes always onto a hiding to nothing. Is he forced to by football law or something?
              Yes he is, same with all clubs. I'm sure he'd rather not have to do them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I thought the clubs are contracted to do them by the PL

He isn't on a hiding to nothing if he actually looks like he gives a #### and talks with a bit of passion

His answer to what have we done differently this week in training was laughable
                We Are The People.....

Comment

But although he doesn't want to give anything away surely if he was up beat and showed lot of enthusiasm it would at least portray that we are going to Stoke with confidence. Any Stoke player looking at that must be feeling quite up beat for there chances tomorrow

Comment

Taarabt "unavailable" but not injured... http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...-2235755.aspx?

Comment

Can't win on here! If Harry was all happy and joyful people would be saying he doesn't care!

What do people expect? Do you want him to name every player we're trying to sign? Tell Stoke our starting line up?

Pressers are pointless and it's the same with every club not just ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Taarabt "unavailable" but not injured... http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...-2235755.aspx?
                        Had tonsillitis last week but more to do with his move to Milan I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Had tonsillitis last week but more to do with his move to Milan I suspect.
                          I just hope we don't let him go if we have no-one to replace him....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                            I just hope we don't let him go if we have no-one to replace him....
                            But what is still there of him (of substance) to need replacing this season?
                            It is not like he is a first team regular or even a frequent sub.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              Can't win on here! If Harry was all happy and joyful people would be saying he doesn't care!

What do people expect? Do you want him to name every player we're trying to sign? Tell Stoke our starting line up?

Pressers are pointless and it's the same with every club not just ours.
                              People are just fed up with the sight of him mate... its just pure frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                But what is still there of him (of substance) to need replacing this season?
                                It is not like he is a first team regular or even a frequent sub.
                                We've sold Mutch and then if Taarabt goes without being replaced that's a squad down to 23. If Hoilett and Phillips also go we'll be down to 21. You can't keep letting players go and not replace them.

Comment

Working...
                                X