No announcement yet.

I sense another big scream if true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would the club release him on a free?

He was also ahead of Mutch.

Comment

Don't know what you're all moaning about......the same ones keep going on about old players, lack of coaching, waste of money, ....well the youth teamers will be playing soon , ain't that what you want?

Comment

Because another player is coming in.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Don't know what you're all moaning about......the same ones keep going on about old players, lack of coaching, waste of money, ....well the youth teamers will be playing soon , ain't that what you want?
          Well said. Some folks never get satisfied.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Got to be nonsense. Why would we let him go now before his contract runs out? He has been our best centre mid this season, way ahead of Bertie big b@llox Barton.

Comment

This is absolute rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Got to be nonsense. Why would we let him go now before his contract runs out? He has been our best centre mid this season, way ahead of Bertie big b@llox Barton.
                not going now, end of the season when his contract runs out!!!!

Comment

Not on a million years. On performances this year he's one of the first names on the team sheet. Been our most consistent player all season, does his job excellently and will be on low money. Add to that he won't make a fuss if not in the side so is ideal squad cover if we do sign another CM.

If it is true it would be madness.

Comment

Henry has over performed all season - honest pro and credit to him - but he is never a match winner. Harry wouldn't let him go if there wasn't a desperate need to finance M'Vila or another midfielder who could help us to survive. Don't believe this rumour myself.

Comment

I cant see this happening unless he wants out, i would think the club would keep players like Henry for a Championship campaign ( just in case)

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        Henry has over performed all season - honest pro and credit to him - but he is never a match winner. Harry wouldn't let him go if there wasn't a desperate need to finance M'Vila or another midfielder who could help us to survive. Don't believe this rumour myself.
                        If this rumour is true, then the reason above is the only one that would make sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X