• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutch joins Palace - Official

QPR Media Release - Thursday 29th January 2015

JORDON MUTCH JOINS CRYSTAL PALACE

Midfielder pens permanent deal at Selhurst Park

QPR midfielder Jordon Mutch has joined Crystal Palace in a permanent transfer.

The 23-year-old has signed a four-and-a-half year deal at Selhurst Park, after the two clubs agreed an undisclosed fee.

Mutch moves across the capital following a near six-month stay at Loftus Road. He joined Rangers in a summer switch from Cardiff City, and made 11 appearances in all competitions during his time with the club.

QPR would like to wish Jordon all the best for the future.

Not happy. People will argue that he hasn't done much for us this season, but I'm absolutely livid. Why bother?

Comment

Hmmmm. Not a fan of JordOFF, but given how rubbish we are shouldn't we be bringing people in, not shipping them out (SWP, Anton and, probably, Holliet excepted)???

Comment

Henry and Barton continue in midfield. Neither can pass the ball so I guess it's hoof up to Zamora time and hope for the best.

Comment

Hopefully Harry has identified an old, very slow, injury prone ex player of his to replace Mutch...

Comment

If we bring in a replacement who improves the team and we stay up then it's a good deal. If we bring in a flop and go down, it's wrong. Big gamble but I'll reserve my judgement until I see who we bring in as a replacement.

Comment

Good Business over the moon

Comment

disappointed to see him go before being given a run of games while fit, looks like we have a sell before buying policy so I assume that's why he left so hopefully we can look beyond loans only with this money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Hopefully Harry has identified an old, very slow, injury prone ex player of his to replace Mutch...
                  Joe Cole?

Comment

I've never been one to continually slate Harry/Tony, but this is the kind of mis-management that will see us descend through the football pyramid. Short term fixes will inevitably see us left with a decimated squad next season, and we'll start the whole process again. I'm genuinely gutted.

Comment

Confirmed.....were a circus. We ain't got a bubble what we're doing. We're never change.
                      Arry will blow that aswell now on injury prone old shi.te

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        Confirmed.....were a circus. We ain't got a bubble what we're doing. We're never change.
                        Arry will blow that aswell now on injury prone old shi.te
                        Thats exactly what hes just mugged place off with. Except the 'old' bit.

Comment

Funny all this complaining about just one player being sold, there might be more soon.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not pleased but I will reserve judgement until the window closes.
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Disappointed with this. Looked like exactly the sort of signing we should be making but hasn't had a run in the side really.
                              Particularly galling for me given my proximity to the Palace fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X