IF we lose on Saturday again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF we lose on Saturday again...

IF we lose on Saturday again and turn in another shoddy performance... What do we do?!!
    We all know now that HR is staying no matter what so there'd be no point in protesting against HR.

Do we just get on with it and try to believe that somehow we will find some kind of form and playing style other than hoofball to Zamora...

This forum cant get much lower, mood and feeling wise so someone help!!

And don't start saying, don't worry we're going to win... cos we all know we aint!

Honestly for the life of me no matter how hard i try, can see us getting anything other than beaten by that horrible club and horrible manager. Then its even more meltdown on here, and who could blame anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Do we just get on with it and try to believe that somehow we will find some kind of form...
      Of course we will have to do that, ad infinitum.
      Those who fail to do that are traitors to the club.
      QPR is Tony and Harry. We must be faithful to them.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If it's a shoddy performance I think the fans are going to turn on everyone, not just Harry.

We can blame Harry as much as we want but it's also up to the players. They have to take a lot of the blame too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          If it's a shoddy performance I think the fans are going to turn on everyone, not just Harry.

We can blame Harry as much as we want but it's also up to the players. They have to take a lot of the blame too.
          OK, don't have a go at me for saying this BUT... What if we lose 3-0 and are shocking again! Could there/would there be a protest against HR and the ownership?

TF has nailed his side to the mast against us in coming out and back HR.. So protesting against HR would be a protest again Tony as well!.. But then again, some people say protesting does nothing for a club and I personally think we have too nicer genuine fans to protest.

Comment

Imo, we desperatly have to wait and see what our new signings will offer us. It is No point in calling for his head on a plate before they have even kicked a ball..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Of course we will have to do that, ad infinitum.
              Those who fail to do that are traitors to the club.
              QPR is Tony and Harry. We must be faithful to them.
              Says Thomas Beckett of the WATRB;)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

What happens if we go there and win? Will fans on here be congratulating TF's decision making and Redknapp's tactical acumen?

Comment

Would be delighted with a point however badly we play just to stop the away day rot

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    OK, don't have a go at me for saying this BUT... What if we lose 3-0 and are shocking again! Could there/would there be a protest against HR and the ownership?

TF has nailed his side to the mast against us in coming out and back HR.. So protesting against HR would be a protest again Tony as well!.. But then again, some people say protesting does nothing for a club and I personally think we have too nicer genuine fans to protest.
                    Tough question. I'm sure TF will get a bit of abuse and rightly so but only in some aspects. Do I think TF can do things better? Yes. Do I think he needs to be more ruthless? Yes. Do I think his heart is in the right place? Yes. Do I want him to sell up? No.

Again though, it's not TF's fault with what kind of performance players put in on the pitch. For me, that lies with the manager and the team. Personally I think the players have got away with murder this season. Harry has got all the flack and rightly so in some games but these players need to step up big time.

Comment

If we lose this one, i think the confidence will be completely shot cos we are sh ite at home as well now. And i would bet a nice amount on us not getting a single point away all season if we cant get something saturday. its actually come to that stage now imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        Tough question. I'm sure TF will get a bit of abuse and rightly so but only in some aspects. Do I think TF can do things better? Yes. Do I think he needs to be more ruthless? Yes. Do I think his heart is in the right place? Yes. Do I want him to sell up? No.

Again though, it's not TF's fault with what kind of performance players put in on the pitch. For me, that lies with the manager and the team. Personally I think the players have got away with murder this season. Harry has got all the flack and rightly so in some games but these players need to step up big time.
                        Good post Matty
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

My gut feeling is we will come away with at least a point

Would not want to be the players leaving the pitch having lost again walking towards tunnel which is part of the away end

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            If we lose this one, i think the confidence will be completely shot cos we are sh ite at home as well now. And i would bet a nice amount on us not getting a single point away all season if we cant get something saturday. its actually come to that stage now imho.
                            It's Stoke not Crawley! Lighten up Kev, anything can happen, it's football. We could get decent results at home, lose all our away games then go to Liverpool in May, who have an injury crisis, have three men sent off after half an hour and win 5-0.

Look at the FA Cup results. All you need is a bit of heart and anything is achievable. The question is, do the players have what it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              What happens if we go there and win? Will fans on here be congratulating TF's decision making and Redknapp's tactical acumen?
                              Unless something drastically different has happened to the team in training over the last 2 weeks, I cannot see this happening in a million years. A win I mean.... and you can hold me to that.

Comment

Working...
                              X