Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So with Mutch going.........our centre midfield will comprise of........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    7 goals and 8 assists for Cardiff in their relegation season I think. Not too shabby for a 22 year old kid playing in the PL imo.
    So he had one ok season in a relegated side. That doesnt make him proven. If he had done the same for us or similar, then maybe he could be classed as proven.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Or like me and many others.

Good signing was Mutch seems like a decent player.

Oh he was shite again this week

Oh he was injured again this week

Oh it's ok he's got a run out against Sheffield Utd to get back some form & confidence. Oh dear he was shite again.

Sometimes it just don't work out.
      And that is about the size of it. Many thought he was a decent signing, he turned out to be sh!t (although a decent run in the squad may have changed that), if we can recoup most of the money we paid for him then happy days.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        You left out Leroy Fer, who was bought as a goal-scoring box to box CM. But Harold, in his infinite wisdom, decides to stick him on the wing all season.....with another world-cup scoring striker (Vargas) on the other wing. Could you make this up?

Sadly I agree. Although I do think Fer has been decent this season so far. Makes you wonder how well he would play if he was played in the correct position.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Careful you'll be deemed a doom & gloom monger although you are merely stating facts like many others.
          Jimmy, I haven't said we're nailed on for relegation yet. I'll leave that to the real doom merchants.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Jimmy, I haven't said we're nailed on for relegation yet. I'll leave that to the real doom merchants.
            Did someone call me?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Tbh Mutch have never been fit, it's not we haven't given him a chance & when we have we've lost to Sheff Utd & misses sitters against Hull

4million + on a flop in my eyes is good business. We move on, if we were in the Championship next season is Mutch worth 4mill, not for me. Move on
              How can you call someone a flop after a handful of games? Too many of our fans have this problem, writing people off instantly.

Comment

As the general rule of thumb with regards to transfers is the whole contract has to be paid up if a club decides to sell a player, we are going to lose out on millions if that's the case?? Obviously if a player requests a transfer he forfeits his contract but there's been no talk of Mutch putting himself up for sale?

Anyone know?

Comment

He can just refuse to move. The only time you would need to pay, would be to get a player off, who doesn´t want to go?
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Like you would need to with Short W@nk P
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Fact is he at best will get on the bench at the moment due to not taking his opportunities - Sheff Utd. I would be amazed if he does not have a sell on clause if we go down as he wanted out at Cardiff. Little point keeping him especially if it gives us some cash to bring a decent player in to help us survive this season.

It has not worked out for him or us so cut our losses. I think this is good business.

Comment

It's a joke we have sold him and to see so many people defending this decision has amazed me. I don't think many of us can give Mutch the argument that he's set the world on fire by any means but I believe some of us are more rational than others.

Hes 23, English and our other options in cm compromise of barton, henry both 30 + and bang average, sandro whos a good player but injured a lot and faurlin again another injury case and we are selling Mutch to relegation rival for less than we brought him just 5 months ago.

He hasn't had any sort of run n the team or played in his right role so how the hell can we properly judge him. He's getting coated of by loads on here on the back of 3 or 4 poor perfronces that our infrequent and often when harry's decided to change his first 11 or experiment.

The fact is he's going so will have to move on. I think we all just need to pray that the money will be spent on a replacement that makes sense....ie a decent winger or striker and maybe Mvilla on loan. If we do that this might just make a little more sense.

I just pray we don't end up with crouch and Yakubu.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          7 goals and 8 assists for Cardiff in their relegation season I think. Not too shabby for a 22 year old kid playing in the PL imo.
                          True, my Cardiff mates rate him very highly.

Thee big question is what is stopping him from playing like that for QPR?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            True, my Cardiff mates rate him very highly.

Thee big question is what is stopping him from playing like that for QPR?

You have to be kidding...

Comment

Vargas.... Henry.... Fer.... Phillips
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I would like to see that given a try nick - I rate phillips but not seen him down the left before, but surely should be able to cut in and deliver a ball.

At present I also wouldn't be against

Sando Henry

Vargas Fer Phillips

Austin

Comment

Working...
                                X